4

Y/N pov

30 minutes later

He drove us into the city bringing us to a peaceful neighborhood in gangnam area "Why are we here?"

"You'll see come on"

He bring the car to the parking lot parking. Did I mention he looks so tempting while driving? His pretty veiny hands with mentle rings on, the long fingers? His one hand have tattoos like I dont know if his whole arms is full of it because everytime i've seen him in the past few days he's either in his suit or full sleeved shirt. Look like I've to wait to find out more about his physical appearance. But wait i can ask him about this. It is normal right?

I kept looking at him even with all these thoughts in my mind while following him to the elevator. "I know I'm sexy but stop staring baby." I came back to my senses.

"I wasn't staring." A smirk made it's way on his lips as he keep staring ahead of him. "Sure you weren't."

"And why do you keep calling me baby?" I huff folding my arms infront of my chest. He's acting cocky it looks sexy on him. "Why can't I baby? Does this piss you off?you dont like it?How about babygirl then?"

Why would he say that on my face. My cheeks are red. Fuck him for this. "NO!!!! A big No."

"You gotta chose one baby or babygirl?" Why is he doing this to me god??

"None of it." I quickly refuse looking away from him. "You have to chose otherwise I might start calling you babygirl it sound more cute don't you think?" This stupid smirk on his face!!

"No it's not cute." I huff and stomp my feet a little "Then chose one baby or babygirl." He smirk

"Well i think baby is okay for everyday. I might call you babygirl on some specific occasions" the door of the elevator opens as he moves out holding my hand. What specific occasions elaborate right now Jeon Jungkook!!!

He walks to specific door typing in the pass code? Wait what floor is it? "Jungkook? On which floor are we?"

"It's seventeenth floor baby." Oh that's why it took us this long in the elevator.

"Come" He brings me into the apartment? No it's a penthouse. Its big as hell. "This is where we gonna live after getting married." I look at him confused.

"Really? I thought We're gonna live with your parents?" I asked as I walk into the kitchen. I like it spacious and modern interiors.

"No I want full privacy with my girl after getting married." God this man needs a mouth filter. I look away as he silly smiles pushing his hair back.

"Come on why do you get so shy? I'm your soon to be husband I can call you baby, babygirl and my girl. I could expect privacy with my wife." I roll my eye at his words.

"Mrs. Jeon told me you weren't ready to get married anytime soon. You look too excited for someone who didn't wanna have a wife."

"Yeah that's actually true. But to be honest it was the first time my mom wanted me to meet a girl. She really likes you. My father as well. When I gave it a thought I realized I'm young now and focused on business that's why I might feel that I dont need a wife but when I look at my parents, how happy they are I thought maybe in the hustle of my life right now I might lose a chance to have partner to share my life with. Its not like I wasn't ready to be married I was just afraid that I might end up chosing a wrong person. You can't be that cause my mom introduced to me."

That's why he's a walking green flag cause he loves and trust his mom a lot. He is respectful towards his relationships with his parents. He will make a good partner.