14

She stood at the window at night staring at the Eiffel Tower, thinking how her life had changed. She is now someone's wife who loves her so much. Who somehow wants to fulfill her all the wishes.

"I think I should take you away from here?" Here he is. He embraces you from behind. "And why?" I asked, leaning back on his shoulder.

"You look at that tower more than me. I'm jealous." I chuckled at his words.

"Why would you be jealous of a non-living thing?" I replied as he kissed my neck.

"Because that thing has all your attention." He burried his face in the crook of my neck.

"You have all my attention now." I said, carrying his hand around my waist.

"Did you enjoy the dinner?" I nod my head."I loved it. But you didn't have to book us a table again. I'd like the restaurant. We could have picked something from the hotel buffet itself."

"Did you forget we agreed that our day here will be planned by you but I'll plan our nights and our night is not over yet and I want something sweet."

He bites my ear softly. His hand traveled down under my short night wear caressing my thigh. "And nothing is sweeter than this, my love." He pats my clothed pussy.

"How about I eat you out today my wife." His fingers moved on my clothed clit making a wet patch on the fabric.

"Ummm I d-don't know." I replied nervously.

"Expected....just tell me if you are okay with being exposed down there to me" he asked like a good man he is.

"Yes honey.... you're my husband." I replied

"I want you to be okay if you want not just because I'm your husband, baby. Tell me, do you want me to touch you kissing you lick you down there?"

My head nods on its own "Yes, I want you to touch me."

"Exactly that's how you should demand things to me because if it was on me I wouldn't have let you get down from the bed, kept pounding you non-stop through out our honeymoon." His hand now goes in my underwear playing with my clit.

"D-dont hold back. K-keep pounding me non stop." Yes! He is my husband we are newlywed, and we are on our honeymoon that's how we should be enjoying our honeymoon. Lot and lot of sex.

He was shocked to hear those words from his wife. "My love, do you think you can take me non stop." He asked with a hint of playfulness in his voice.

"Yes I can." He chuckles as he turns me around to face him. He kissed me.

"You are a cutie. Do you know you are inviting me to do bad things to you?" He asked me. "Will you hurt me?"

"Not even if I lost my senses" he smiles softly assuring me. "Then I don't mind having sex with you non stop. This is a way of expressing our love to each other. Offering our body to each other, trusting that we won't hurt each other. Love me in the most intimate way. You have every right on me."

I expressed my thoughts as sex has never been a bad thing for me. It's a most intimate way couple can express their love for one other. Taking clothes off exposing their most intimate parts, exposing their insecurities to each other.

"I was really holding myself back but now that I have a green signal I won't anymore."

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He pulled off my red panties as the nervousness kicked in me. God knows how many times I've thanked Aerum for introducing me to full body wax. Full body means FULL BODY.

"Did you shave or something?" He asked while eyeing my intimate part. Gosh gosh gosh. "No, umm, Aerum took me to a full body wax session." A frown made its way on his face.