10: Lira

Warning this chapter does contain smut

I scanned the display cases for something that caught my eyes, which reminded me of her. It was hard to capture her beauty, to describe it. I'm not sure many pieces would do her justice. I would still try. It took me a few minutes, but I came across a tear drop shaped emerald necklace. It it had 2 diamonds connecting the gem to the necklace. It reminded me of a jade stone, which reminded me of her. Out of my right line of vision, I spotted the owner to come swoop in to make a sale.

"Like what you see?" He asked, trying to pinpoint which necklace I had chosen. He wore a black polo shirt with khaki pants. He had a gold chain around his neck. His stroke still was causing him issues. his facial muscles struggled to move. He was a good man, and after the attack, he had suffered all those years ago. we have been good friends and business partners.

"The green emerald," I said, pointing to it. He unlocked the case and presented the necklace. It was small and dainty, much like her.

"With a chain?" he asked. I nodded, and he smiled brightly. Damien was an old man, but he loved when I came in. I swear I could keep the lights on all by myself.

"Absolutely beautiful for a fine specimen like her," he proclaimed. I nodded in agreement.

"Any men's rings?" I asked. He nodded and led the way to the other end of the display counter. My eyes honed in on a ring, white gold covered in gems. The design looked like interlocking chains with diamonds on every other chain.

"The one that looks like chains," I said. He chuckled softly but handed it to me. It wasn't the correct size, so I needed to order mine.

"The necklace and the ring in a size 9.5," I told him he nodded and scurried off to bag up my items. He fell over himself at time to retrieve the items I needed. My recommendations alone sent clients, though. I was like a walking billboard. He always shot me my discount, and I tipped it back unphased or took him out to get away from the mundance hustle and bustle once a quarter. I looked over at Jada and Sofia. She had her face all scrunched up and turned all different way. I wonder what has her so upset. I made my back back over as I tuned into the conversation.

"This is all so expensive," she exclaimed as her face frowned.

"Well... umm.. do you have a budget in mind?" Sofia asked as she looked confused. She was baffled by her refusal.

"I said, no budget, what does she like?"

My voice boomed across the store. She is the first woman to ever worry this much about money. Too much has never been much of a problem for me. I wanted to cover her in gold and treat her like the queen she was meant to be. Yet she seemed so self-conscious of the fact that this may be overly expensive. I was not going to be cheap with my wife. This place wasn't cheap to begin with.

There were 2 rings that rested on the display case. One was an oval diamond with smaller ones around the ring. The second one had a circular center piece with two next to it, and the band had small diamonds around most of it as well.

"Get both of them then," I stated frankly.

Sofia gave me a huge smile. She was going to catch a great commission on these two ring sales, per usual. Every time I came in, she always managed to be around.

"God no!," Jada exclaimed. She looked at me with her hand on her hip.

"Then pick one, or I'll get them both. I'll clear out half the case if I have to," I said with a warning tone. She didn't doubt a word I said.

"Fine," she huffed and picked up the circular diamond clusters option off the display case.

Before Sofia could swipe the ring, I grabbed it and took Jadas' left hand. I slid the ring onto her ring finger, I had found myself turned on by the mere sight. She felt more mine than before. A token of my love, a token she was mine and all mine.

"No bag needed for this," I said quickly.

Jada looked down at the ring and then up at me. Her embarrassment knew no bounds as she blushed. She still had this look to her, I knew she had never spent this kind of money in her life before.The dead-end retail job she worked before paid poverty wages. Her life before was that of meek earning. She hardly treated herself besides a slice of overpriced pizza, where I had found her last week. Her eyes quickly diverted from me, trying to avoid eye contact .I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and placed my black card on the display case.

Sofia's hand brushed mine. It seemed like it was on purpose, but I couldn't be sure. I looked at her, and she winked with a small smile before scurrying off into the back. She doesn't give up. Even in front of my queen, she couldn't help herself but throw her body at me. I knew how quickly she would live that skirt up and expose herself. I had learned her body pretty well to mine, and she seemed so willing and ready to meet every desire I had for... I looked back over at Jada, the girl of my dreams. I wanted her so bad, yet I didn't want to force myself on her. I wanted her to want me as much as I wanted her.

For once in my life, I felt bad cheating on her. Seeing other women. Even with Elena, I had other girls, regulars. Whoever was around was my toy to use. Nowadays, all I wanted was Jada. When they were around, all I could think of was her. I had done little to stop myself until recently. It was like they were place holders. Every time I looked at Jada too long, I was turned on constantly. Constantly hard, throbbing for her. I wouldn't think of anything but her. I could replay her moans in my mind when I teased her. The peeks of her body I got a glimpse at. in her outfits, I reached for Jada, and I pulled her into an embrace. I had almost thought through her breakdown that she was jealous of me. It never came out, I kept myself discrete. I hoped I could make her jealous, finally. I kissed her forehead softly.

"Mr. Bucceri, there's a small problem with your card," Sofia said, returning.

Her hand waved me over. I pulled back from Jada and followed Sofia into the back room. I entered the room as the door shut, then locked. When I turned around, Sofia was already on her knees. Her hair flowed down out of its bun. She reached for my pants and began to unbuckle my pants. Her hands went into my pants, and wasted no time shoving me down her throat. She looked up at me. It's not the face I wanted.

I grabbed her hair and pushed myself deep down her, causing her eyes to finally close. She gagged while I used her mouth as intended. She made the worst noise, and they were not sexy. But, I used her mouth anyways unconcerned whether she could breathe. I could tell she was having trouble. My mind remembered Jada. Sofia was such a whore, and while that usually was exciting it just didn't do the same. I hadn't even been with a woman in such a long time. I watched tears begin to form in Sofia eyes as they flooded out of her. She seemed so desperate to get reprieve but I ignored her fist banging my legs. She wanted to push herself on me I would show her what I was made of. I released deep inside her mouth, barely even finding much release. I released her and she began to violently cough. I looked at the body in a pile as she tried to catch her breath. She did nothing for me, finishing did little for me.

"Don't touch me again," I told her. I cleaned myself off and readjusted myself. I smoothed out my shirt and tucked it back into my shirt.

"Charge the damn card and have Damien bring out my other others," I said harshly.

I exited the room swiftly. I walked to Jada, who stared at the display cases. I came up behind her and held her tight as I placed a barrage of kisses in her neck. Her back arched in response as her hands covered her mouth. I pulled her arms away, pinning them to her side. I wanted to hear her voice and press myself aganist her.

"Alessio!" She gasped out.

I could hear the panic in her. Her back arched as her ass pressed against me more. When I heard footsteps, I stopped to look up.

"Alright, sir, here is your card and receipt. I apologize for the um, wait. But please come back, there will be no delay going forward. Your ring will be ready tomorrow, " He told me. His discretion was appreciated.

"Thank you," I said, grabbing the bag. Jada slipped out of my grip, placing a large amount of space between us.

A/N
This is the 2nd part of the previous chapter. It's shorter than usual, but please enjoy it. Leave a like and a comment what you want to see or what will happen next.

Everything has a price.