Chapter 2-Hey There,Dancer Boy

***Tina's POV***

I walked down the stairs to see the guy I'm STILL crushing on.I winked at him and he chuckled with a deep, sexy voice.Dad cleared his throat and I sat down across from Jimmy J.Gene pressed on his fart keyboard to break the tension.Suddenly, hell if I know why, everyone started laughing.Once that was over, plates of delicious meatloaf and asparagus with garlic and capers were passed around the small circular table.

---

"So, how's your career doing, Jimmy Jr.?"I chatted."Pretty good, I've saved up enough for dance school.You?"I beamed,"I'm a writer.I'm making my first official book now.Many people online are excited.It's called Rain.It's about a girl who leaves home on a train with a cat named Penny in her backpack."Jimmy Jr. nodded his head, looking into my dark chestnut eyes with his.His bed is set up in my room, not sure if I can take it.The room feels sexier already.

---

Kisses.I moaned in my sleep.My eyes open, contacts still in.Jimmy Jr. laid atop me, peppering my neck with kisses.I was confused."Umm-Jimmy Jr.?"His dilated eyes met mine,"Yes, Tina?"

"That feels good."He nodded, then seemed to register something."Tina, I'm so sorry.I don't know what I was doing."He stood up, but I pulled him back.Damn, I'm horny.Jimmy Jr. seemed surprised. but laid down beside me, putting his arms around me like a shield.Warmth flooded me and I fell into slumber.

---
Haven't updated in frickin forever!!!I'm so sorry y'all