Chapter 11-Dang It Mike

* Jimmy Junior's POV *

   We were on the couch soon. We had actually gotten our own home, thanks to Tina's book, Alone Across America.
My mind wasn't on the book--- It was on the author. I pressed heated kisses across her neck in desperation; after a moment, I noticed that Tina was leaning on her tiptoes, focused on something. A flash of understanding glinted in her dark eyes.

"Mike the mailman is here," Tina remarked, as if her full attention wasn't on the man. I remember seeing him around her dad's restaurant a lot, now that I think about it...

We both stopped at the door, right before it was knocked. We anticipated the loud clang; of course he knocked instead of only leaving the mail.

"Hello, Tina, Litte Jimmy," Mike waved at us. "May I come in?"

He stumbled in a second before Tina said, "Sure," in her still somewhat shy tone.

Mike gave Tina a serious look. "The Belchers wanted me to do them a favor for them and see how you're doing here."

Tina's shoulders craned in awkwardness. "Tell them I'm fine with Jimmy Junior. This little house is good enough."

Mike seemed to sense that he was no longer wanted there; he stepped unsteadily out of the door and closed it softly. I sighed, the tension fading somewhat. Tina asked if I wanted any food, the chipper not returning to her voice.

"Oh, sure. Want to see my dance?"
I winked at her. She blushed and went up the stairs quickly in response to that.

~~~

The real question is: do you want to see his dance? Also, don't kill me for not making it a lemon XD
Here's a little lemon for your troubles
🍋