♥♥♥ Yami Yugi X Diana Kaiba ♥♥♥

The Pharaoh, wearing his signature outfit, and Tea, looking concerned, trek along a winding mountain path. They halt as they come across Diana Kaiba, who has set up a small campsite under the shade of a towering rock.

DIANA KAIBA (smiling arrogantly) Well, well, if it isn't the great Pharaoh and his loyal sidekick. What brings you here?

PHARAOH (gently) Diana, we're searching for Yugi's lost soul. Have you seen anything unusual in this area?

DIANA KAIBA (smirking) Lost souls, huh? That's rich. I haven't seen anything other than this picturesque view and my own incredible skills.

TEA (slightly irritated) Diana, can you be a little more helpful? We don't have time for your games.

PHARAOH (serious) Tea, calm down. Diana, Yugi is in great danger. We need to find him before it's too late. I'd appreciate it if you could put your ego aside and assist us.

DIANA KAIBA (raising an eyebrow) Assist you? Why should I do that? What's in it for me?

PHARAOH (determined) Because we're friends, Diana. And friends help each other in times of need. Besides, deep down, I know you're not as heartless as you pretend to be.

Diana looks taken aback by the Pharaoh's words. She hesitates for a moment before responding.

DIANA KAIBA (slightly softer) Fine, I'll help. But don't think this changes anything between us.

PHARAOH (smirking) Fair enough.

Suddenly, their argument turns into an intense moment of connection. The Pharaoh steps closer to Diana, pressing her against the stone wall. With a mixture of passion and surprise, he lifts one of her legs, wrapping it around his waist. Their lips meet in a fiery kiss, as Diana reciprocates his advances. The world around them fades away as they hold each other, their hands intertwining.

TEA (astonished, whispering to herself) I can't believe this is happening...

The Pharaoh and Diana eventually break apart, their faces flushed and their eyes locked.

PHARAOH (softly) Thank you, Diana. Your help means a lot to me.

DIANA KAIBA (breathless) I... I'll do whatever it takes to bring Yugi back.

They exchange a knowing smile before continuing their journey, hand in hand, determined to face the challenges ahead.

*SKIP TIME*

The Pharaoh, Tea, and Diana emerge from the dense forest into a peaceful clearing, where they find Joey and Tristan waiting. Just as they all gather together, the sound of an engine sputtering catches their attention. They turn to see Kaiba, piloting a broken-down plane, making a rough landing nearby.

JOEY (pointing) Look who finally made it! Kaiba's here!

TRISTAN (squinting) And he's not alone. Isn't that Alister, lying unconscious in the cockpit?

Tea rushes over to check on Alister, while Kaiba steps out of the plane, visibly annoyed by the situation.

KAIBA (gritting his teeth) What a waste of time. This duel wasn't even worth my effort.

PHARAOH (weary, stumbling) Kaiba... I... I can't... continue...

The Pharaoh collapses, exhaustion finally catching up to him. Diana rushes to his side, catching him just in time and cradling him in her arms.

DIANA KAIBA (concerned) Pharaoh, are you okay? You pushed yourself too hard.

PHARAOH (whispering) Diana... I can't do this without you. I need you by my side.

The Pharaoh leans in and kisses Diana for the second time, his emotions overflowing. He pulls back, his eyes filled with sincerity.

PHARAOH (softly, confessing) I love you, Diana. I'm deeply in love with you.

Joey, Tristan, Kaiba, and even Mokuba, who has arrived at the scene, stand frozen, their eyes wide with shock.

JOEY (stammering) Wait, did... Did he just...?

TRISTAN (whispering) I think... I think he just confessed his love to Diana!

KAIBA (through gritted teeth) This... This can't be happening.

Tea, although not liking the situation, takes charge, explaining to the stunned onlookers.

TEA (sighing) Believe it or not, this isn't the first time they've kissed today. It seems the Pharaoh's feelings for Diana are quite intense.

The Pharaoh ignores the others, pouring his heart out to Diana, desperate to express his emotions.

PHARAOH (tearfully) Diana, I've never felt this way before. You're everything to me. I can't imagine my life without you.

DIANA KAIBA (teary-eyed) Pharaoh... I never expected this... I'm overwhelmed, but I feel the same way. I love you too.

They embrace, the weight of their emotions lifting, while the rest of the group watches, unsure of how to react.