♥♥♥ Yami Yugi X Diana: The Queen of Games and Her Kings ♥♥♥

The finalists gathered aboard the Battle City Blimp as tension and excitement fill the air. Kaiba, with his ever-present sharp gaze, notices a subtle change, a shift in the atmosphere.

Kaiba: [Observing the air] Something's different.

He turns to his brother Mokuba, about to inquire, when he notices Mokuba walking up to a figure by the railing. The figure hands Mokuba her locator cards before elegantly pulling back her hood, revealing herself to be Diana, a girl of royal background and the renowned best female duelist in the world.

Mokuba: Diana, you made it!

Diana smiles warmly as she hands over her cards, then notices Kaiba's curious gaze. She approaches him with grace, as if she were accustomed to such attention.

Diana: Seto, lovely to see you as always.

As Kaiba nods in acknowledgment, Duke, Tristan, and Joey, typical flirtatious banter on their lips, approach Diana. But before they can utter a word, Diana gracefully steps back, her gaze unwavering.

Diana: Gentlemen, please. I'm not here for distractions.

She then turns her attention back to Kaiba, who's watching the interactions with a hint of bemusement.

Diana: Seto, meet me, the Queen of Games.

She extends her hand, and Kaiba, somewhat surprised, takes it, though his gaze remains skeptical.

Kaiba: Queen of Games, huh?

Diana chuckles softly, but before the conversation can continue, a sudden shift occurs. The Pharaoh, having taken control of Yugi's body, steps forward, his eyes lighting up as he gazes at Diana. He kisses her hand gallantly, and Diana, recognizing him, pulls him into a warm embrace, kissing his cheek affectionately.

Diana: Pharaoh, it's been too long.

The Pharaoh, overcome with emotion, hugs her tightly, lifting her off the ground and spinning her around in a joyous display. Almost impulsively, he leans in as if to kiss her lips, but hesitates, realizing the boldness of the move.

Pharaoh: Diana, my... queen.

Diana, with a playful smile, responds in kind, revealing their close relationship.

Diana: And you, my king.

As they share a moment, Kaiba watches with a mixture of surprise and curiosity. Tea, noticing the exchange, approaches Yugi with a questioning look.

Tea: Yugi, why didn't you tell us about... this?

The Pharaoh, feeling defensive, responds, his cheeks flushing.

Pharaoh: Diana... she was... I wanted her away from... all the Marik chaos.

Meanwhile, Kaiba, perhaps feeling a bit left out, interjects, revealing his own encounter with Diana.

Kaiba: I, too, had a date with her. Business, of course.

Mokuba, ever the voice of reason, chimes in with a knowing smile.

Mokuba: Well, she's a princess. It's no wonder so many men are interested.

As the realization dawns upon Kaiba and the Pharaoh, a new layer is added to their rivalry. Diana, exasperated yet amused, facepalms before taking the Pharaoh's hand and leading him away.

Diana: Come now, my king. Let's leave these boys to their games.

As they walk off, Diana chastises the Pharaoh, her tone playful yet firm.

Diana: And as for you, thinking anyone else stood a chance with me... besides yourself.

The Pharaoh, realizing his mistake, steps in front of her, planting a surprising kiss on her lips, much to the shock of everyone around them. He then takes her hand, adopting a charming demeanor to avoid any further trouble.

Pharaoh: My apologies, my dear. You know I can't resist you.

As they disappear into the depths of the blimp, leaving behind a group of stunned onlookers, the dynamics between them and their companions shift, with a new understanding of the complexities at play.