A Stressful Time

The abrupt sound of the phone alarm awoke Luca and Simone, who'd just gone to sleep two hours prior. When they called Emiliano the night before, he was beyond worried about the two of them and hopped on a flight to Sicily. Their trust was shaken last night and they decided to pick Emiliano up from the airfield themselves for peace of mind.

Simone groaned her frustration and silenced the alarm before snuggling up closer to Luca with her face pressed against his chest.

"Next time we're in Sicily, we are doing a true vacation, amore mio," she mumbled against his chest. "Last time we were here, it was stressful, and this time too. I want us to come here for true leisure before we retire."

Luca's chest rumbled as he let out a deep chuckle. Despite the circumstances, he was happy to be there — in his homeland with the woman he loved in his arms. It warmed his heart to know that Simone was set on the three of them retiring in Sicily eventually and that she genuinely wanted to visit the island more often.

He held her tighter and kissed her forehead. "We will come here for leisure as many times as you want."

"If there wasn't so much business going on back home, I'd say we could stay here for the rest of the year. But I have shit to do and you and Em have shit to do... You know Sean has been messaging me nonstop? He's been in this life longer than me, but he's rusty after taking what felt like five years of paternity leave. Which is fine, I love my niece and I want her taken care of. It's just weird that I'm the one giving Sean guidance."

"It's because you're a natural, mia cara. You got reacclimated very quickly, I remember being impressed."

"If you were, you didn't show it at the time," Simone teased.

Luca pulled away to look at Simone in the eyes as he held her face and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "Well, you still made mistakes that were not very smart, like when you decided to walk home at night, alone and unarmed. Do you disagree?"

"I can't say that I do. However dumb it may have been. It paid off for that moment you and I had in Sean's apartment... I probably would've let you bend me over the counter. But we were interrupted."

"Your brother probably would have shot me if he'd walked in on us on his counter, so it is a good thing we were interrupted."

Simone giggled and placed a kiss against his shoulder before she started working her way down. "Well, we've had plenty of times on our own counters... couches... chairs... tables... floors..." She disappeared under the covers and Luca could feel her lips making a path down his pelvis while her hands worked his shorts off.

"Tesoro," Luca said softly. He was reluctant to stop her, but he didn't want them to be late picking up Emiliano, especially knowing that Sicily wasn't as safe as it'd been for them before.

"Yes?"

Luca lifted the covers and looked down at Simone, deeply turned on at the sight of her with his length in her hand and her tongue moving over it. "We will be late."

Simone raised a brow. "Are you underestimating me, amore? I can finish this in five minutes."

"Tesoro..." Luca drifted off when Simone quickly took him down her throat and started working him with her mouth and hands. He threw the covers fully off of them and propped himself up on his elbows so he could take in the sight of her. Luca began thrusting his hips up, going deeper into Simone's throat and his eyes rolled back at the sensation.

Simone broke away from him, coming up for air as she continued to stroke his dick. Luca ran his thumb across her bottom lip with admiration.

"I will never get tired of your mouth..."