thirteen's coat | jodie whittaker

(f/f)- favorite flower

"(y/n)," jodie sighed with fake annoyance, "why do you want it so bad?"

(y/n) blushed a deep shade of red, and prayed that jodie didn't notice.

"i dunno. just because it was yours, i guess?" she shrugged sheepishly. "i just really like it, that's all."

jodie sighed and let out a small groan.

"i swear i can't say no to you for some reason." she left the room muttering, but she came back with the coat that she had worn in her era as the thirteenth doctor. "happy?"

the little squeal that came from the (h/c) girl made jodie's smile widen.

"thank you thank you thank you!" (y/n) crushed jodie in a hug before throwing on the coat and sighing, immediately snuggling into it. "it smells like you."

jodie's heart skipped a beat. there she was, in her living room with her best friend wearing her coat and her heart going absolutely crazy.

she couldn't help but smile and blush.

"wanna watch a movie?" jodie suggested, trying to take some of the focus off the fact that the most gorgeous woman in the world was wearing her coat.

"yeah! can we watch a disney movie? i'll make the popcorn!" before jodie could even respond, (y/n) had jumped up and ran to her kitchen, which really wasn't far from the living room of jodie's rented flat.

jodie, fortunately, knew that her younger counterpart would want to watch monsters inc. that was always her go to when jodie let her pick the movie.

she pulled it up on her tv and grabbed a couple of blankets, mostly doctor who themed. when (y/n) came back with the popcorn she beamed.

"you are the cutest person alive." (y/n) commented as she sat down on the couch with the popcorn and snuggled into jodie's side. (y/n) rested her head on jodie's shoulder.

she didn't notice how warm the blonde's face got when she did so.

the movie progressed about the same as they always did, (y/n) eating most of the popcorn and snuggling closer and closer to jodie.

only this time, jodie was returning the favor. she placed her arm around the (h/c) (h/l) girl and pulled her onto her lap.

(y/n) stuttered a bit, and jodie smirked. 

"you alright love?" jodie asked. (y/n) nodded, trying not to let onto the fact that she was flustered.

"fine." she turned slightly so she was straddling the time lord and tucked her face straight into her neck. jodie tensed up a bit. "this alright?"

"whatever you want, love." jodie ran her fingers over (y/n)'s back.

(y/n) shivered, and it didn't go unnoticed by jodie.

both women could feel their hearts beating out of their chests. it was (y/n) who moved first. she pulled her head out of jodie's shoulder and looked up at her.

the intention was to pull away and turn a bit so she could continue watching the movie which staying snuggled into jodie. her brain told her to turn around, but her body didn't follow.

(y/n) sucked in a shaky breath as her forehead connected with jodie's, and her fingers still traced up and down the eccentric girls spine. (y/n) quivered under her fingers.

this time, jodie was the one who moved first.

to both woman's surprise, she leaned up slightly and gently connected her lips to (y/n)'s.

(y/n)'s brain completely short circuited. she couldn't think, couldn't breath, couldn't do anything but instinctively try to get closer to her.

jodie moved her hands through (y/n)'s hair and pulled her even closer as she gently moved her lips against (y/n)'s. (y/n) wrapped her arms around jodie's neck and let all her thoughts melt away.

she was the one who pulled away first, foreheads still connected and lips hovering above each other. this time it was (y/n) who pushed herself back onto jodie's lips.

jodie moved her hands to (y/n)'s hips and gripped them hard, eliciting a soft moan from the girl on top.

almost in response to this, jodie yanked away with such fervor (y/n) fell onto the floor.

"oh my gosh i'm sorry." jodie reached out her hand and pulled (y/n) back up to her. "i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry."

"i-i'm sorry i didn't, i-i didn't meant to upset you." (y/n) stuttered. her mind was still reeling from the kiss, the feeling of jodie's hands on her hips. "i didn't mean to-"

"no no no you did nothing wrong." jodie grabbed (y/n)'s hand and kissed it to offer her some reassurance. "i'm sorry that's not why i stopped."

(y/n) cocked her head to the side and jodie sighed.

"i didn't think before i started kissing you. i couldn't. you were just there, on top of me, and i could smell your (f/f) perfume and couldn't stop myself but i don't want you to feel like you have to do or say something." jodie kissed her hand again. "i just didn't want to make you do something you didn't want to do."

(y/n) blushed bright red and giggles.

"dummy, i wouldn't have kissed you back if i didn't want too." (y/n) sighed and turned away. "i'm sorry i never told you. i'm gay. i know you wouldn't have cared but i couldn't bring myself to tell you because, well watching you on tv and meeting you and getting to know you is what made me come to terms with it."

"why's that (y/n)?" the softness of her voice made (y/n) shudder.

"because i'm in love with you." her voice was barely a whisper. jodie tugged (y/n)'s hand so she turned back and was looking at the blonde woman.

"(y/n), thank you for telling me." she pulled the younger woman into a hug. "but you don't need to be afraid. i'm in love with you too. i've never been with a woman before and i don't know if that makes me gay or bi or whatever else, but i'm okay with that. because i love you and you love me and that's what matters to me."

(y/n) giggled again.

"that giggle is my favorite sound." she places a chaste kiss to (y/n)'s head, breathing in her (f/f) smell. she then pulls away and puts a fake horrified expression on her face. "is that why you wanted to wear thirteen's coat so badly?"

(y/n) didn't say anything.

"oh it so is." jodie teased.

"oh hush you." (y/n) pulled her in for another kiss. "kiss me instead."

"that i will, (y/n). that i will."

this is based off a dream i had the other night lol. i dreamt that i was wearing thirteen's coat (which i just bought a replica of from a friend) and i was tangled up with another woman who was also wearing the coat. she started kissing me softly and i woke up longing for that. which is rough... bc i have a boyfriend👀anyways i figured i'd run with it.