3.Messed up

Nezu's pov

The fusion event was not something both Principal Sillivan and Mr.Nezu expected. It was a phenomenon that was beyond their knowledge and understanding.
When Nezu first saw Lied... the fusion, he was so shock of something never happened in the history of both reamls. He had  immediately contacted Sillivan, but he also had no idea about this. Human and demon rarely had any interaction (except Iruma) as any human got lost in demon world would be instantly got returned by Ameri's father - Azazel Henri, the Security Chief of Demon Border Control.
...
"Sillivan my friend, I know this is a myth between two species and it has no explaination yet..." - Nezu's voice laced with concern.

"Yet? What are you going to scheme Nezu? You may have responsibility as his temporary guardian but I'm his principal. As long as he is Babylus's student, I and every teachers here are his protectors." - His threat was terrifying scary... but

"I understand your worry as a principal, especially when that student is in a special class, a close companion with your grandson no less." - Nezu, completely unmoved by his threat, said slowly.

"The very moment he signed the contract with me, he has already in my full protection and care. I will do whatever it takes to ensure his physical, mental and emotional health. But this Fusion myth is something we have never encountered, we need to do some research to for his own benefits. And if another event like this occurs again, we will know what to do."

Sillivan hated that Nezu was right, but to make sure "I hope you will keep your words, as in a few months I will come to visit."

...

It seemed the fusion had both individuals' memories. Nezu could not see the normal cheerfulness but rather calmness and composure. When the blond talked to Nezu, his face showed both relief and wariness? How Nezu can read his facial expression like that was still a question. Nezu asked for the other boy's information to handle documents or talk to his family. At first he was hesitate to give information, but after a while, he gave his name.

Kaminari Denki

He could see that the blond was extremely uncomfortable.

He doesn't want to talk about himself - Nezu thought, "It's okay Kaminari. You don't have to talk about yourself right now. We can take our time."

Kaminari let out a relieved sigh, and nodded in agreement.

"Now that you are a haft-human, haft-demon, why don't we go to do some check-up and see if there's any major changes."

...

The blond was in room with several doctors, researchers and quirk specialists. They had been summoned here by Nezu's request. Being Nezu's personel, they could keep his existance hidden. They run a few physical, quirk and magical tests.
His performance were excellent.

In his physical test, he showed significant improvement from his previous test. Stronger, faster and more flexible than ever before. Next, Denki's quirk was Electrification, it allows him to generate electricity and cover his body in it. While he can also emit this energy over a distance, Denki has little to no control over it, meaning it will go everywhere indiscriminately. When a quirk specialist asked him to perform his wattage limit, he immediately refused and said exceeding 1.3 Million volts causes his brain to short-circuit, leaving him in a vulnerable state for 1 hour. His magical ability stayed the same though he said that he could combine both quirk and magic but wanted experiment it another day.

His stats surprised Nezu for a bit.

Power  4/5  B
Speed  4/5 B
Technique  4/5 B
Intelligence  4/5 B
Cooperativeness  5/5 A

Note: Have excellent reflexes

Idea strength for being hero.

Nezu pondered reading throung the report and... what him had searched - Denki's background. At first, Kaminari Denki was a normal child with a happy family but an accident took away his parents when he was just 6. It said he got into an orphanage but just in a few months he got adopted. Nezu had done there and there searchs and found that it was just not easy like that. He was...

A knock on the door broke his train of thought.

"You called me?" The blond with lightning bolt-shaped streaks of black came in.

"Ah yes, did you have enough rest? The check-up was long and might make you tired."

"No, I'm fine, thanks for your consideration." - He went to sit opposite Nezu, he did not use his tail to walk like usual.

Looks like he needs time to get used to him again.

"We need to talk for your future and plans. Wait, first what should I call you by? Lied? Kaminari?" The demons didn't refer to others by their last name unlike Japanese, that was the reason why Nezu called him by Lied instead of Shax.
"Kaminari is fine, after all you intend to let me live in that indentity, right?" His serious face and calm posure are somethings hard for him to get used to. "You must have read my profile, Kaminari Denki's background. It's a nasty one, that of an assassin. Your initial plan is to mould me into a young aspiring hero in training in UA and protect the kids while I gather information as a spy. But I'm sorry to disappoint you but now I am an assissin, I can't follow your plan."
Hahahaahha
Nezu's laugh caught him off guard.
"Child, are you worried about the safety of the kids around you?"
"What? Didn't you hear me? I'm an assassin, I've taken away many lives, I can kill your students and..."
"But you won't" Nezu interrupted. Kaminari stared at him in disbelief, as if he had grown a second head.
"I noticed it when you were having check-up. You refused to push your wattage limit cause you're scared to hurt people surrounding you. I've seen your concern eyes"
"That's because..."
"You also refused to try to combine quirk and magic because you don't know what will happen if you do. You don't know what will happen to the people around."
"I see no evil intention."
Kaminari's face displayed a whirlwind of emotions - fear, hope, concern, uncertainty, and some that Nezu couldn't decipher. It seemed that a psychologist and consultant would be necessary.

"Now would you like to tell me your story so that I can help you better?"

Kaminari sighed and readied himself for a long and difficult conversation.