6.Class 1A

Like this school, the door was stupidly big. Was it in case there are students with large size?
Kaminari opened the door.
There were some students already there. Bird head, six arms, haft-n-haft boi. Wait was he heterochromia like him? Could he a haft-demon like him? No wait, not every heterochromia was haft-demon.
"Hey Kaminari!" Kirishima called out, waving enthusiastically. Suddenly every eyes were on him. Ahh, it seemed everyone was curious the first was like.

"Hi, ya still as energetic as ever." He walked to him using his tail and used it as his seat.

"I saw your name on first place, you're so manly."

"Nah, I was - " But he was interrupted.

"So you're the one who stole my place." An angry blond stomped to him.

"You are...?" If his hunch was right, this boy was...

"Bakugou Katsuki, remember it as that name will surpass you!" He declared, his anger evident.

"I will take it as a friendly competition, Kaminari Denki at your service." Kaminari replied, winking and extending his hand for a handshake. However, Bakugou simply slapped his hand away and walked off.

"Rude." Kaminari put his hand in front of his chest, pretending to be heart-broken.

"Hey that was intense, that boy was scary." A pink girl came. She had familiar energetic aura.

"Let me introduce, she's Ashido Mina. She was my classmate back in junior high school." Kirishima seemed to close to her.

"You don't just focus on the test but also help people, that was very nice of you." A large grin occupied her face.

He laughed. He wasn't sure how human company - friends work. Let's just hope his demon nature not mess up. He was about to say something but a tired voice cut in.

"If you're gonna be hunting for buddies, do it elsewhere." The hobo-liked man inside a yellow sleeping bag, "This is Department-" he stopped, drinking from pocket juice, "-of Heroics."

The others may not know him, but he instantly recognized him. He was Eraserhead. Well, Kaminari was an assassin, he was wary of underground heroes more than daylight heroes.

Underground heroes usually dealed with dirty and dark work that publicly unsuitable. He was taught to recognize and hide from them.

Now one of them is his teacher. Ha, how ironic!

His quirk was temporary erasing other's quirks. He must be careful around him, don't want him to discover that his Controller wasn't a quirk.

Everyone went silent watching the tired man got up and took his sleeping bag off.

"It took you lots 8 seconds to quiet down" His eyes flickered around the room, clearly observing his students "Life is short, kids, you're all lacking common sense."

Well he might be interesting, at least not looked scary like Kalego-sensei.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta, pleasure meeting you." He pulled out a pair of dark blue pant and short sleeve shirt out of his yellow sleeping bag.

"Wear this immediately and then shove off to the P.E grounds." then he walked away.

_________________________

"Waoh, were that your wings?" He heard Kirishima from behind. He must be talking about his little wings in his back. He could sense some curious eyes on his back.

"Ahh, yes, I can change the size of wings, earlier I was folding afraid it would be cumbersome." He checked that the shirt have sleeves for his wings as his required. Satisfied, he put it on. Close his locker.