7.This was why he hated reporters

It had been peaceful day before, not much happened. Just some boring lessons (that he took many nights to understand) and some physical trainnings that somehow reminded him of his trainning with Opera-sensei back in Netherlands.

As he neared the gate, he was swarmed by the crowd of news reporters and cameramen holding up in front of the entrance to the school bombarding student with questions about All Might.

"What's All Might like as a teacher?" A woman asked, shoving her microphone near Kaminari's face.

And the best way to flee was to fly away.

He hurried opening his wings wide make the reporters surprised. He was able to get through the gate while they couldn't without a pass.

...

"Nezu-san, the reporters are crowding out there. They are obstructing the students." The blond intended to stop by the principal's office for a moment before going to class.
"No worries need. I have already sent some teachers to deal with them." His eyes turned to the window view outside which the gate was.
Kaminari followed his eyes and saw the crowd.
"It's not just that." he said, taking out some suspicious-looking mini devices, like eavesdropping devices.

"I had found these in some students' pockets before me when we were dealing with the journal." he explained. He had activated his Controller in 0.3 seconds, enough time for him to take the devices and fly away without arousing suspicion.

He had heard that some journalists would go to great lengths to violate privacy for tabloids, but he didn't know they would stoop so low as to target the students.

"I see, this is no small problem. I shall inform the teachers about this. Now, you should go to class, or else you'll be late."

______________________________

The class started with the chosing the class representatives.

It was much like a leader, Kaminari commented in his head. But he didn't know the entire class was eager to take on the responsibilities. That was very surprising, it amused him as back to his class in demon world, no word needed, everyone knew and respected Iruma as their leader of Abnormal class.

He knew he did not suit the extra work. Maintaining the students and monitoring them sounded exhausting. Nope, no thanks he still loved his gaming time and self-training time very much.

They had an election to decide, but he thought it will not be very suitable for now, as everyone only knew each other for a short time. They would vote for themselves.

He thought about it, Midoriya was good at catching details, he could potentially be a good choice. But again, he could be either a good leader or not. Midoriya was not ... mentally prepared for this role. Yaoyozuru could be even better leader. He had seen her showcase of knowledge and experience during classes. He even took a look at her profile. 

A genius polished in a perfect environment. 

He could imagine her name in top hero list in the future. And Bakugou, he had some characteristics of a leader, but ...

He voted for Yaoyuzuru without a second thought.
...
The election was end.
Midoriya 3 votes

Kaminari 3 votes
Yaoyozuru 2 votes

Devi! He already voted for Yaoyozuru, who voted for him? And then he turned to see Ashido, Kirishima and Sero all gave him a smile. The heck? If this was a prank then it's no funny. He couldn't imagine himself being a monitor. He would probably end up with the title of The worst monitor of all time.