Paging Dr. Styles

Aesthetic:

Harry:

Kinks: Degradation, slight bondage & hair pulling

Author's Note: So this is the first one shot I wrote for this book. I've moved it down in the lineup of things because although I'm still proud of it, I feel like I've significantly improved when it comes to one shots since writing it. To me it fits better after the ones that are longer, and have more of a back story. Just a preference when it comes to me, is all!

Word Count: 5.1K

Harry stands in the operating room, mask tied to his face and surgical cap over his head. He'd been doing surgery on this trauma patient for the last hour and was finally getting around to stitching them up. It didn't help that his nurse on this particular procedure had to be Evelyn.

Evelyn had started at the hospital about six months ago and worked her way up to trauma nurse faster than anyone Harry had ever seen. She was dedicated and she worked hard - picking up several shifts to become familiar with the hospital as quickly as she could so she could be the best. Harry would be lying if he said it was something he didn't admire.

It took him a few weeks to truly notice her presence but once he did he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was beautiful and beyond captivating. He started to pick up on her little quirks - like how the tip of her tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth when she was typing a report or the way her forehead would become furrowed when she watched him do the last stitch on a patient.

Harry started to make it a point to grab coffee from the hospital cafeteria when he knew Evelyn would be too. It was really the only chance for them to talk since they couldn't exactly hold casual conversation when his hands were inside someone's stomach. He found out that she was only a few years younger than him and had recently moved to the area to be closer to her family after she finished her schooling.