Keep Driving

*Thanks to @ SatelliteLiz for this idea. I hope it meets your expectations!*

Aesthetic:

Harry/Libbie:

Harry/Libbie:

TW: Drug usage (weed and cocaine)

Word Count: 16.8K

❀❀❀❀❀

Tucked away in Harry's yellow Ferrari Dino 246 GTS, he looks over at his stunning fiancée, Libbie, riding shotgun. His hand is curled firmly around the inside of her bare thigh as she looks out the window - shorts just high enough for him to be able to feel his skin on hers. They had been to Malibu countless times but Harry could always see just how enthralled Libbie got with the whole area when they were here.

He had just proposed to her last night at the opening event for her new yoga studio. He was so fucking proud of her and knew he couldn't wait any longer before asking her to be his forever.

Libbie feels Harry's eyes on her and she looks over, giving him a soft smile. "What's on your mind, lover boy?"

Harry shakes his head and laughs before looking back at the road in front of them. "Nothing. Just thinking about how far we've come, you know?"

Harry was so nervous for this pool party his friend, Rory, was throwing. It had been a while since he had been out to a party. He used to frequent them often with his ex-girlfriend, Jade, but when he found her cheating on him with his best friend, Grady, five months ago - he shut himself off. Summer had just started and the sunshine had been helping him. He found himself more active outside - going for runs in the park like he used to do or even just finding time to tend to the garden at his mum's house.

Rory hadn't stopped inviting him to parties because he never wanted his friend to feel excluded. He knew that Harry was going through a tough time and more than likely wouldn't accept but the invitation always still stood. When Harry finally agreed to come to the beginning of summer party today he was a bit shocked but excited and happy. Hopefully this means Harry was slowly getting back to his old self.