House Call Pt. 2

*Bringing them back already because I enjoyed writing them so much.*

Kinks: Degradation, bondage, brief spanking and a bit of spitting

Word Count: 17.8K

*It will be a clear in the writing as to when the song above should be played*

✧✧✧

Rowan's head was tilted down, her chin tucked to her chest, as he thrusted in and out of her soaked cunt. She was draped across the bar in her kitchen, her knuckles turning white from how hard she was clutching the countertop.

"T-there," she moaned. "Right there."

Humming out in ecstasy, Rowan lifted her torso just a bit to lean her head back against his shoulder. Her head lulled to the side as she felt heart shaped lips sponging against the skin of her neck.

"That's the spot, Ro?" Harry asked, one hand wrapped around her hip with the other resting against her stomach. "I find it every time for you, don't I?"

Harry's palm smoothed its way down until it was resting against Rowan's pubic bone, and he dropped two fingers down to press the pads of them against her slick clit.

"Yes," she gasped as Harry played with her sensitive pearl.

The two of them had been sleeping with each other on and off for the past three months - almost every weekend since Rowan had booked him just for herself. Harry was actually shocked when Rowan texted him. It was only a week after they had slept together for the first time, and her message to him was so basic - just asking what he was doing.

Truth was, he had just finished stripping for a party, and was about to go to the bar for the night to meet up with some friends. Receiving that text from her made him quickly change his mind. He didn't even answer what he had been doing. He just texted back that he would be there in fifteen minutes.