Cabin Fever

*Thanks to SatelliteLiz for another great idea. I hope you enjoy this one as well!*

 I hope you enjoy this one as well!*

*No kinks for this one since it's one of the softer ones

*No kinks for this one since it's one of the softer ones. Note that I did tweak FBH's age a bit to make him a little older than he was in real life during this era.*

Word Count: 18.4K

᪥᪥᪥

"Teagan!"

Teagan quickly looked away from the trunk of the car and over her shoulder to her friend Callie. Callie was exiting the cabin they had just arrived at, pulling her hair into a messy ponytail.

"Is the box of liquor still in there?" Callie asked as she made her way back down the stairs to join back up with Teagan - assisting with unpacking the car.

"Uh no," Teagan responded as she began to move some of their bags around. "I think Julien said he was taking it over to his cabin."

Callie let out a gasp of surprise, stopping in her tracks by the side of the car. "That little shit! That was our alcohol, not theirs. Julien said Aaron was getting the alcohol for them. Oh hell no - this is not how this is going to work."

Teagan giggled as she watched Callie run off towards the boys cabin that was just a little ways away from their own. They were the only ones on this part of the resort they were staying at - a nice distance of woods between the two cabins, but not far enough to where it was a pain to walk back and forth.

It ensured that both parties still had a good amount of privacy, even though Teagan knew that Callie would more than likely be sneaking over to the boy's cabin in the middle of the night to fool around with Julien.

Julien had invited Callie to come on this trip seeing they had been dating for a little over five months now. Callie had been Teagan's best friend since their first year of college, next week being the start of their third, so she asked Teagan to come along as well.