Magnets

Kinks: Exhibitionism/Voyeurism, mutual masturbation, edging, dom/sub play, spitting and hair pulling

Word Count: 22.9K (longest thing I've written, EVER - I hope you all enjoy!)

Fallon swiped the back of her hand across her forehead as she stored the last box of things inside the hall closet. Her parents had cleared it out for her since she was moving home - letting her stay in her old room and store her things here until she found a place of her own. She had been living in Chicago for the past two years after she finished college, but she was over the noise of the city. There was nothing more that she wanted than to come back to the suburbs where her parents lived to start her own life there instead.

She had managed to give herself a nice savings to get herself through the summer without having to push herself into finding a new job, but she was going to be smart about leaving enough in there to give her at least three months rent for when she found an apartment.

Sighing, she closed the door to the closet and walked back into her room - looking at her sweaty appearance in the mirror. Her eyes flicked over to the clock to realize that she only had half an hour to get ready before her brother, Asher, showed up for the cookout her parents were having to celebrate her being home.

"Shit," she hissed under her breath, quickly digging through her drawers for a pair of underwear.

Fallon opened both doors to her closet and grabbed the first sundress she saw before darting into the hallway bathroom. She quickly washed her body and shaved her legs - opting to skip the hair wash, deciding she'd just use some dry shampoo.

She stepped out and pulled her hair out of the bun it was in, her brown flowy locks falling down her back. Making sure to hold the spray can far enough away, she began to spray the dry shampoo into her hair before running her fingers through it to spread it all out.