Prank

AU DESCRIPTION:
In this AU, it is empires smp season 2.
Most things are the same, but Jimmy isn't short, and is average height.
Seablings is canon, Lizzie is season one Lizzie.
Nobody is enemies besides Joel and Jimmy.
Scott and Jimmy are allied.
Scott isn't openly gay.
Jimmy doesn't know he's gay yet.

On with the real story!

Jimmy sighed, clapping his hands together. "Whew, that was exhausting." He said to himself, having finally finished organizing his chests. He was determined to clean up his empire, as everyone else's empire was rather neat. Jimmy decided he deserved a break and walked to his house. He grabbed a sprite from his icebox and took a seat on one of the chairs on his front porch. Jimmy smiled to himself as he sipped the cold beverage. It had only been a few hours, and his empire was already looking nicer.

Jimmy slowly took the last sip of soda in his can, and returned inside to throw the can away. Suddenly, he heard a loud hissing noise. Instinctively, he flung around and put his shield up, expecting a creeper. However, the only thing he saw was an ignited block of TNT outside his door. He kept his shield up as it exploded, groaning. "Joel, you're being a real jerk." He said, stepping forward past the rubble of his front porch. "This is gonna take forever to clean up.." he said, looking around for the god. "That sucks. For you though, not for me." Joel's voice said, and Jimmy whipped around to see Joel on his roof. "Bro." Jimmy said, tired. Joel had another piece of TNT in one hand, and was holding a flint in steel in the other. "Im not 'Bros' with a dumb toy." Joel laughed, lighting the explosive. Jimmy threw his shield over him and Joel jumped from the roof, landing gracefully with his wings. Jimmy felt the earth shake as it exploded, proving to be a larger piece than the previous bomb. Jimmy looked up at his house and saw the entire top floor destroyed. Jimmy was furious. "Do you know how long that took??" He said, spinning around to look at the arrogant god. "Pitiful. At least I spend hours on good builds"
Joel sneered, looking upon his work. Jimmy glared at Joel. "Did you take that TNT from my shop?" Joel laughed. "You left a bunch laying around, finders keepers." He said, preparing to fly away."I hate you." Jimmy said. "As if your opinion affects me, toy." Joel flew away, leaving Jimmy alone with his rubbled house.

Jimmy began to repair his roof, when the sun started setting. "Ah shoot." He said, looking up. "I hope Scott has a spare room." He prayed, shooting into the air with his elytra. Scott was his closest ally besides his sister, and he knew Lizzie was busy, so Scott was his best bet. Jimmy landed in the colourful land of Chromia and looked around. "Jimmy! What's up?" Scott came up behind him, startling Jimmy. "Oh- my bad." Scott chuckled at Jimmy's reaction. "What are you doing here? It's almost night." Scott asked, slightly concerned for his friend. Jimmy sighed. "Joel blew up my house. Do you have any extra rooms?" Scott frowned at the news. "What a jerk, and uh, I only have one bed, but I could sleep on the couch, I don't want you to try and find another place to sleep, it's getting too dark." Scott said, walking Jimmy to his house. Jimmy felt embarrassed. "Oh no, it's fine, I'll sleep on the couch." Scott rolled his eyes. "Nooo, you sleep in the comfy bed." He argued. "Noooooo" Jimmy said, mocking Scott. "I don't wanna be a burden :(" Jimmy whined sarcastically. Scott looked at Jimmy as they reached his front door. "How about we share the bed?" Scott suggested. "It's king-sized, so there's room for us both to sleep comfortably." He added quickly. Jimmy thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, Yeah That's fine." Jimmy said, following Scott into his home.

Scott led Jimmy upstairs and to his bedroom. Jimmy took his sheriff hat and boots off and set them on and next to the emptier nightstand. He removed his wings and folded them up, setting them next to his hat. Scott watched as Jimmy ran a hand through his sweaty blond hair, and he felt his face go warm. He ignored it as he also took off his shoes, hat, and wings. He took another peek at Jimmy and saw him dabbing the sweat off his forehead, which only made Scott feel warmer.

Scott got into bed after removing the collared shirt he wore over his T-shirt, and looked at Jimmy. Jimmy had removed both his vest and his T-shirt underneath. "Sorry- I sleep shirtless- is that weird?" Jimmy asked, slightly embarrassed. "No, it's fine." Scott said, turning off his lamp. "I do that sometimes too." He said, turning onto his side to hide his face. Holy shit, Jimmy has abs? He has a six pack! What the hell? Scott's face went red and he rolled back over onto his other side and saw Jimmy get into bed. His hair was damp with sweat and he had small sweat droplets on his face. It was obvious that he had been working outside all day in the mesa. Jimmy yawned, which only defined his abs more, making Scott have to turn around again. "Thanks so much." Jimmy said, settling in. "It's no problem, really." Scott replied, turning around again. Geez, with all this turning around he might get as ripped as Jimmy one day. "G'night." Jimmy said sleepily, looking at Scott. "Goodnight." Scott replied, grateful it was too dark to see the colour in his face. Jimmy fell asleep rather quickly, as Scott laid awake, dreamily looking at Jimmy as he shifted in his sleep. What a hot... no. No that's like his best friend, he can't like him. Scott covered his face as he fell asleep.

Jimmy woke up early the next morning, and saw that he had his arms around Scott. Embarrassed, he removed his arms slowly as to not wake up Scott. He put back on his sheriff clothes, and was sat on the bed. Scott stirred, causing Jimmy to turn around. "Mm.. good morning Jim.." Scott mumbled sleepily, opening his eye. "Morning, did ya sleep well?" Jimmy asked. "Eh, slept alright." Scott replied, getting out of bed as well. Jimmy put on his boots as Scott walked to his door. "Would you like help rebuilding your house?" Scott asked, looking back at Jimmy. "If it's not too much trouble." Jimmy replied, following Scott to his door. "Great, should we go there now?" Scott asked, walking outside his bedroom "Yeah, why not." The two exited the house and flew towards Tumble Town.

"Yeah, it's not awful, but will definitely take a while to fix." Jimmy said, landing in front of his house. "Ugh, Joel's such a jerk." Scott said, landing next to Jimmy. "For real. I hate him." Jimmy agreed, climbing up to the roof. Scott followed him, and began to assist the sheriff in rebuilding his roof.

After about 3 hours, Scott and Jimmy step away to admire their work. "Wow, you can't even tell it was blown up!" Scott said, amazed. Jimmy smiled. "Wanna go to the saloon?" He offered, grinning at Scott. "Reward for our hard work." Scott grinned back. "Obviously!" He laughed, and followed Jimmy to the saloon.

Jimmy greeted the bartender and ordered two beers. Jimmy and Scott sat outside and drank them together. "Thanks for helping me, I really appreciate it." Jimmy said, looking at Scott. "It's no problem, i wanted to help you out." Scott smiled, looking back at Jimmy. Jimmy sighed happily. "You're the best." Scott turned pink. "No you're the best, I had nothing to do today, really cured my boredom." Scott said, smiling back at Jimmy. Jimmy chuckled and took off his hat. His hair was shining in the sun and Scott had to force himself to look away. "Sorry, I know it's much hotter here than in Chromia." Jimmy apologized. Scott laughed. "I dont mind the heat, I mean it just means your hotter than normal." Scott grinned at Jimmy. Jimmy rolled his eyes. "My god Scott.." he put his face in his hand. One of the best things about Their friendship was that Scott always flirted with Jimmy, and Jimmy hated it. Scott laughed at Jimmy's reaction and removed his hat too. "I think we should get back at Joel for this." Scott suggested. Jimmy raised his eyebrows. "How? I'm not good at pranks." Scott grinned again. "Maybe so, but I am. Let's destroy this motherfucker." Jimmy slapped Scott. "Language, you idiot. But.. I'm listening..." Scott smiled mischievously.

A/N: 🚨 🚨 new story alert! New story alert! Wee woo wee woo!🚨🚨

Words: 1478

Time spent: couple hours.