Revenge?

"Stooooop, that's evil!" Jimmy laughed, hitting Scott playfully. Scott chuckled. "Don't you think that stealing his trident is hardly even comparable to blowing up your house?? That's nothing! Let's just do it." Scott got up and reached his hand out to Jimmy. Jimmy reluctantly let Scott help him up. "It just feels mean." Jimmy fake-complained. Scott looked at Jimmy, unamused. "Dawg." "What??" "HE BLEW UP YOUR HOUSE." Scott grabbed Jimmy's shoulders and shook him. "Okay, okay. I'll.. I'll do it." Jimmy laughed. "Let's go now!" Scott grabbed Jimmy's hand and launched into the sky towards Stratos.

"Dude, I'm kinda worried. What if Joel finds out and does something worse?" Jimmy was nervous. "If he try's to pull anything, I'll be here. In fact, I'll tell him it was me." Scott said, patting Jimmy's shoulder. Jimmy smiled. "No, I can take it. I don't want you to do that for me." Scott chuckled. "Cant stop me." He said, walking into the room with the trident. "Woah." The two said simultaneously, in awe of the room. Scott approached the trident. It was floating above a cylinder, and was glowing slightly. He slowly reached his hand towards the trident and picked it out of the air. Jimmy walked up behind Scott and admired it. "We should leave." He said, anxiously looking around. Scott nodded, and the two returned to Tumble Town.

Scott set it on Jimmy's coffee table and the two stared at it. "Oh god, he's gonna find out." Jimmy started to panic, taking off his sheriff to fan himself. "It's alright Jim, he won't find out." "That things his pride and joy! You think he's not gonna notice it's gone?" Jimmy demanded. "Well- he won't know it's us." "He just blew up my house, obviously he'll check me!" Scott sighed. "Jimmy, no one thinks you would have the balls to steal something from a god, no offense." Jimmy hit Scott. "Ow." Scott said, rubbing his arm. "No need to hit me with your big sheriff arms" Scott joked. Jimmy was unamused. "Do you want to be hit again?" He said, looking back at the trident. "We should hide this." He said, picking it up. "Where can we?" Scott asked. ".. I have a place." He said, slightly embarrassed, and picked it up.

Scott laughed. "What is this?" He asked, looking at Jimmy as he stared at a painting. Jimmy set the painting to the side and crawler through the hole behind it. Scott followed, revealing a moderately sized room, covered in notes and pictures. Jimmy was obviously embarrassed as he set the trident down in the corner. "What are these?" Scott asked, looking at the notes and photos. They were all photos of Jimmy's friends, as well as many pictures of fish. Jimmy scratched the back of his neck and looked at the photos. "I have pretty bad memory sometimes.. I keep these to make sure I remember my friends." Jimmy said, slightly hiding a corner of the room. Scott smiled. "That's sweet-" he said, turning around to look at Jimmy. He saw a picture poking out from behind him, and chuckled. Jimmy embarrassedly moved out of the way, defeated. Scott laughed happily, looking at the corner. It was all photos of himself and Jimmy over the years, as well as some letters he had sent Jimmy in the past. "Let's- lets just leave before Joel realizes his trident is missing and comes looking." Jimmy said, leaving the room. Scott followed, setting the painting back in front of the hole in the wall.

Jimmy and Scott sat in Jimmy's living room, and Scott tried to take Jimmy's mind off the prank. "I should get going, huh?" Scott asked, looking outside. It was getting rather dark. Jimmy nodded, and was about to hug Scott goodbye, when his door was broken down. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH IT??" Joel yelled, shrinking down to fit in Jimmy's house. "What??" Jimmy asked, nervous. "WITH MY TRIDENT YOU IDIOT, I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!" Joel got in Jimmy's face, his eyes red. "Joel, Jimmy doesn't have your trident. I've been with him all day." Scott said, getting between the two. Joel scowled at Jimmy over Scott's shoulder. "If I find out you're lying.." Joel said, dragging his thumb quickly across his neck threateningly. Jimmy was terrified of him. Joel slowly exited Jimmy's house and flew away. Jimmy immediately hugged Scott. "Thank you so much, I didn't know what to say." He said, still shaking. Scott hugged Jimmy back. "He is pretty scary, isn't he?" He asked, laughing. Jimmy looked outside. Scott looked out and saw the darkening sky, and gave Jimmy one last friendly squeeze before going up to the door. "See ya tomorrow, hottie." Scott winked and flew away towards his empire. Jimmy rolled his eyes, chuckling.

Jimmy got settled into bed, setting his sheriff things away. Jimmy smiled thinking about the day he and his friend had. Though he was embarrassed that Scott found his little 'shrine' to their friendship, it was sort of funny. Jimmy turned in his bed, trying to not worry about the fact that he had Joel's prized possession in his house as he lay there. Jimmy felt himself slightly panic at the thought of Joel finding out, but remembered what Scott had said earlier. Jimmy smiled and slowly went to bed.

Meanwhile, Scott was getting ready for bed as well. He sat on his bed, thinking about Jimmy. It was so cute how Jimmy had a whole corner of a room dedicated to their friendship. Scott felt himself slightly blushing, and slapped himself. "Jimmy is a friend. Don't lose him." He whispered to himself, laying down. Scott had knew he was gay since before he started his empire, but he didn't know if his friends would be supportive or not. He would rather not risk it, and never told anyone he was gay. Scott sighed, looking out his window towards Tumble Town. He could just barely see the water tower from his empire, but even thinking about Jimmy made him blush. Scott picked his pillow from under his head and covered his face with it. "Ugh.." he muttered, falling asleep.

A/N: sorry for the lack of posts, I've been feeling pretty unmotivated and all around tired lately, so updates will be slow.

I just hit 800 on tiktok!! Lmk if you came here from tiktok or how you found my profile!

Words: 1031

Time spent: around 3 days