Scotts out, and Joels pissed 😭(IM BACK)

ITS BEEN LIKE 3 MONTHS BUT IM BACK WITH NEW IDEAS 😛

Jimmy woke up rather late. The sun was already directly above Tumble Town, and Jimmy was still tired (real). He laid in bed, still stressing over how he had stolen from a god. Suddenly, a horn called through the land. Every emperor knew this as a sign to report to spawn for a meeting, so, though reluctantly, Jimmy got ready and flew to spawn.

In the middle, surrounded by everyone's seats, Joel was standing, arms crossed, in his full god form. He stood at nearly 11 feet and was absolutely terrifying. He was angrily looked at everyone as they took their seats. Fwhip was the first to talk.

"So like, why are we here?" He asked.

"Someone stole my trident." Joel replied, looking suspiciously from person to person.

"Are you sure you didn't just loose it?" Scott chuckled. Joel scowled.

"No, unicorn vomit. I left it in it's room, and now it's gone." Scott looked offended and then slightly amused at the nickname Joel had given him.

"Didn't you just blow up Jimmy's house? He would be my first suspect." Pix mentioned. Everyone laughed.

"Jimmy? Steal from Joel? Be realistic, Pix." Katherine giggled. Sasuage laughed in agreement. Jimmy just stood there. Scott was unamused, but kept quiet so it wouldn't look suspicious.

"I'll be keeping an eye on all of you." Joel glared at everyone as he flew away. Everyone slowly left to their own empires. Scott and Jimmy stayed behind.

"Don't worry, noone thinks it was you." Scott said in an attempt to comfort Jimmy.

"Oh, I know." Jimmy shook his head. "I guess it's good." He shrugged. "You doing anything today?" He asked Scott, changing his tone.

"Nah, was just gonna farm a bit, why?"

"I could use a little company cleaning up my empire a bit more, you down?" Jimmy grinned.

"Sounds fun, let's go." Scott smiled back, and the two of them flew to the Mesa.

"Let's keep Norman out here :)" Jimmy smiled, opening the door and letting Norman walk around the empire. The kitty nuzzled up against Scott's leg. He smiled and patted Norman's head.

"Aww he likes you!" Jimmy grinned, opening a chest and emptying it.

"I love himmmmm 😭" Scott picked up Norman and set him next to a chest as he began to work.

An hour later, the entirety of the empire was clean.

"Let's goooo! We did it!" Scott cheered, high fiving Jimmy.

"Teamwork!" Jimmy chuckled, sitting on the steps to his house and petting Norman. Scott grinned and sat next to Jimmy.

"Hey man, I kinda wanted to tell you something." Scott said, patting Norman on the head.

"What's up?" Jimmy asked, looking at Scott, smiling.

"So like, your my best friend right?" Scott was fidgeting.

"Yeah, are you alright man? You can talk to me." Jimmy put his hand on Scott's, and smiled warmly.

"I'm gay." Scott said, covering his face and laying backwards onto the porch.

Jimmy chuckled. "I knew that, bozo." He said, laying down next to Scott.

"Huh?" Scott was surprised but laughed a little.

"Bro, you flirt with me all the time! It would be embarrassing if I didn't notice." Jimmy laughed, turning over to look at Scott. Scott grinned.

"You're the first person I told." Scott smiled genuinely, staring at the clouds above.

"I'm proud of you man. And so is Norrrrmannn" Jimmy giggled, picking up Norman and booping his nose. Scott wiped his eyes.

"You're the best." He shook his head, chuckling at Norman.

"No, you're the best." Jimmy grinned.

"No, Normans the best!" Scott patted Norman on the head.

"Ok yeah I agree."

SHORT CHAPTER BUT NEXT WILL BE GOOD (prolly in like a month 😭)

Words: 611