ミ★ 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ★彡

Wow! Today fucking sucked.

It was your first day at college, and you already wanted to go home. You picked an easy, yet useful major and had everything planned out! You unpacked and set up your cramped dorm, figured out your class schedule; the whole shebang. Except, of course, people have to mess everything up! Your classmates were assholes.

"Oh, I don't talk to freshmen."

"Do I look like a tour guide? Figure it out yourself!"

"I love your confidence! I would never wear something like that..."

"Your thesis makes me feel smarter."

And that's just the beginning of it. Your teachers were as incompetent and condescending as a billionaire consoling working-class crisis victims.

"I know many of you cannot afford or comprehend the required material, but please don't use a pdf."

"What was your name again? Never mind, you probably won't be here much longer."

Damn, are you sure you even graduated High School? What happened to maturity? Whatever, It was five o'clock P.M. You had set a timer on your phone for two hours; you would be binge-reading that new manhwa that went viral and you didn't want to lose track of time.

It was called "The Heroine Seduces the Villain" or something. The art style was nothing to write home about; technically competent but overly glossy and lacking charm. The worldbuilding seemed inconsistent from the previews you saw, and from the webtoon trailer, the character designs were uninspired at best.

Personally, you didn't much care for douchey love interests or weak-willed protagonists, but you witnessed how viral the topic was, and posting a review of it may get your account talked about. Maybe it would subvert your expectations and host some funny side characters, you prayed.

 Maybe it would subvert your expectations and host some funny side characters, you prayed

It didn't. It didn't do anything except waste your time. The protagonist (named Aurora) was worse than dull; she was aggressively stupid. The 'love interest' (named Helios) made Oh Sangwoo look sane, and the background characters were that; background dressing. There was no plot to speak of, and the ending was the poorest-drawn piece of "art" you were cursed to see. Even the mediocre art degraded over time!

The only aspect you saw potential in was a background character named Aine... who died in Helios's backstory. She was Helios's catalyst for his turn to darkness. You actually liked Aine's laid-back personality in a world of self-serious snobs but of course, nothing is sacred, as she died in a monster attack when she was twelve.

Why is this so popular?! You thought to yourself as you rushed to Instagram to post about it to your two-thousand followers. You'd make a full review of it tomorrow.

- Read "The Heroine Seduces the Villain (HSV)". Why did my lovely followers recommend this piece of trash to me? The dynamics were as stale as white bread. The love interest isn't even hot."

God, you had to get that off your chest. You didn't care about any hate comments you might get from the rare few HSV stans. As Winston Churchill himself said: "Every great leader had hating hoes." or something.

It's seven in the evening now and you decided to take a relaxing shower.

Rising from your messy bed, you walked down the narrow, dank hallway and opened the door to the bathroom. The harsh fluorescent lights blind you temporarily as you stumble to the shower curtain. You make sure the bathroom is locked and turn the faucet on.

Instantly, a thousand invisible needles puncture your skin. You fall to your knees from the pain, struggling to stay awake.

What the hell?! I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe I CAN'T BREA-

...

(A/N): Damn, I wonder what killed you

(A/N): Damn, I wonder what killed you... Anyways, thank you for reading! Please vote and comment if you like the story so far, and don't forget to add to library.