𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑡

I woke up with the Sun shining through my black curtains. I rolled over and grabbed my phone off my night stand. The bright screen hurts my eyes, as I squint to get use to the light.

𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑎💋
———

Tara💋
Wyd girllll?

Nadine😉
Nothing
What do u want🖕

Tara💋
Wanna come hang out with the friend group?

Nadine😉
What group🤔

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 2.0

Trap House 2.0
———

Nadine😉
Wtf is this Tara?

Tara💋
It's the group
Jake, Colby, and Sam

Jake⛓️
NADINE
MY FAVVV

Nadine😉
Jake stfu🖕🖕

Sam🤮
Ew Nadine

Colby👾
Sam stfu
We know you secretly love her

Sam🤮
Stfu🙄

Nadine😉
Nice to talk to you to Sam🙄

Tara💋
Ok moving on
Y'all wanna like hang out somewhere?

Colby👾
YASSS
we can hang at mine

Sam🤮
I'm down
Gtg my moms calling me

Nadine😉
Ya I'll be there🤠

———

I put my phone down and got up from bed. Stepping into the bathroom.

My hair is all over the place and I look like I hadn't slept all night. I decided to take a quick shower to fix my hair.

20 minutes later I got out of the shower and went to go pick out my outfit. I picked Blue baggy jeans with a black cropped tank top and a grey jacket.

I dried my hair and curled it. I did simple make up, just sone eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

I picked out my white converse and headed to the kitchen. I get out a bowl and some fruit loops and the milk. As I'm eating it I go through Instagram. Nothing new.

I text Tara to see what time we are going to Colby's. She said around 5. I look at the clock and it's only 11 am.

I decide to just watch Never Have I Ever and just wait for Tara to pick me up.

————
𝙰/𝙽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚑.