𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

As I open my eyes the bright light coming from my window makes it hard for me to keep them open. I get out of bed and make the bed fast.

I walk over to my bathroom getting in the shower. Getting out I put a towel around my body and head to my closet. I grab a grey sweatpants and a dark blue tube top. I grab some socks with strawberries on them but don't put on any shoes since I'm just gonna stay home.

I go out to my kitchen and start cooking some eggs and bacon. A few minutes later it's done, I put it on my plate and head to the living room. I turn on the tv and put on Sam and Colby's new video.

After breakfast I did nothing for an hour. I check my phone ever so often but nothing. A few minutes later I start thinking about last night. The guy, Sam. That was weird. But I'm glad I'm ok.

A few minutes later I get a text.

𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 2.0
———

Colby👾
What y'all doinggg

Jake⛓️
Stfu Colby
I'm tired🥱

Nadine😉
What do you want Colby

Colby👾
Jeez what's up you ass

Sam🤮
Wtf going on???

Tara💋
Hey guys
I'm heading over to Jakes.

Nadine😉
Nothings up my ass Cole
Leave me alone ass wipe🖕

Colby👾
Ok no need for the name calling🙄
I was gonna ask you guys if you wanted to hangout or something but fine.

Sam🤮
Sorry can't meeting with family

Nadine😉
I think I'm gonna stay home, kinda tired

———

I put my phone down heading to my room. I'm kinda tired and decided to take a nap.

I woke up to knocking on my door. I get up and stretch my arms. I go to my door and open it seeing a nervous Sam.

"Hey Samuel, why you here?" I questioned sarcastically.

"Can I ask you something?" Sam said nervously.

"No." I said bluntly shutting the door.

I hear knocking again. Opening the door annoyed.

"Fine what do you want!" I yelled. He walks in and I close the door.

"So um I was with my family and my mom was asking if I had a girlfriend. And um I kinda said yes because I didn't want her to be disappointed." He said.

"And, why are you telling me this Sam?" I asked looking at him weirdly.

"She wants me to take my "girlfriend" to my sister Allisons wedding." He continues.

"So what I'm asking is if you could fake be my girlfriend and come to the wedding." He said fastly.

I look at him weirdly again and said "Sam we are enemies, get someone else to do it." I said.

"Oh come on I don't want a random girl to come to my aunts wedding, we only have to stay for a week." Sam explained.

"I'll think about it ok." I responded.

"Ok ok fine, thank you!" He said getting up and walking to my door.

"Bye Samuel." I said as he exits my apartment.

God, what have I got myself into? What am I gonna do? I need to call Tara now.

𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑎💋
———

"Hello babe!" Tara said over th phone.

"Tara I need help!!" I practically yelled at her.

"Wow girl calm down. Spill!" She responded.

"Ok so Sam came over and he said that he told his mom he had a girlfriend friend because he didn't want her to be disappointed and now she wants his "girlfriend" to come to his aunts Rachel's wedding. So he asked me to be his fake girlfriend for a week. I don't know what to do." I explained fastly.

" NADINE, omg you have to say yes! He definitely likes you why else would he ask you!" She says exactly.

"Tara were like enemies, I can't do that I can barely stand him for 30 seconds!" I responded.

"Come on Nadine help him out. You know he did save you last night." She said.

"Ok ok good point, I'll think about it." I said.

"Yay, bye bye love you!!" She yelled

"Love you too bye!!" I said and hung up.

I put my phone down and started thinking. If I do this what's gonna happen. It's gonna be annoying, I can't stand him. Then again he did help me last night. I decided to just sleep on it and decide in the morning.

————
𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠!!!