𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑑

Sams POV

     She wouldn't shut up about why I was being so quiet. The truth is I was confused why too. I'm supposed to hate her. I don't even know why but I am. She hates me, I hate her. But all I can think about is how funny and pretty she is. I can't get her out of my mind.

     "Um we're almost there." I said quietly.

     "Ok." She said dryly not even looking at me.

I pull up to the hotel and find a parking spot. We both get out and head to the trunk to get out suitcases.

"Nadine I can get yours, you start heading into the hotel." I said to her going to grab her suitcase.

"Thanks." She said walking into the building.

I got all of our bags and head into the hotel. I get out keys and we both get onto the elevator. We were on the second floor so it didn't take long to get there.

"Our room is 219." I said so she knew what room to look for.

As we get to the door I put the key card in and open the door. Right away she looks at the room then back at me.

"There's only one bed Samuel." She said looking directly at me.

"Ummm" I say while looking around. I spot a small couch. "I'll sleep on the couch you can take the bed." I respond.

"Fine with me." She says plainly.

"Hey look I'm sorry for getting all quiet and mean, I don't know what came over me. That's not like me." I said quietly scared of what she will say.

"It's fine Samuel, calm down." She says going to lay on the bed. "I'm tired, I'm gonna take a nap."

"Ok I'm gonna unpack my stuff and call my family." I said. I walked out onto the hallway so I didn't wake her up. I pull out my phone and call my mom.

𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑜𝑚
———

     "Hello Sam" my mom says.

     "Hi mom, I just wanted to tell you we made it to our hotel." I said to her.

     "That's great, I cant wait to meet this girl." She says excitedly.

     "Mom her name is Nadine. She's taking a nap right now so I'm in the hallway." I told her.

     "Aww ok, I was gonna ask if tonight you me and her could go out for dinner?" She asked.

     "Umm ya just text me where and what time." I responded.

     "Ok I love you, bye bye." She says

     "Love you too bye:" I said and hung up.

     I walked back into are room trying to be quiet. I look over to the bed and see her still sleeping. I couldn't help but admire her wavy brown hair and her beautiful face. (Actually died writing that💀) what the hell Sam stop thinking about her like that.

An hour later she finally woke up. She got all her things unpacked and so did I.

"Hey so my mom wants to have dinner with us to night if that's ok?" I told her.

"Um ya that's fine. What time?" She asked.

"7, so you might wanna start getting ready." I said back to her.

30 minutes later we were both ready. I was wearing black jeans with a white shirt. She was wearing blue jeans and a white slightly cropped shirt.

We got into my car not saying anything. Once again we sat in comfortable silence the whole way there. As we got there I see my mom standing out side waiting for us.

"Oh Sam, i have missed you so much!" She says coming up and hugging me.

"Hi mom, I've missed you too." I said hugging her back.

"Ohh and you must be Nadine, you are so beautiful." She says pulling Nadine into a hug.

"Aww thank you, you are so pretty too. It's so nice to meet you." Nadine said back. I was surprised how sweet she was being.

We all head in and get to our table. At first it was kind of this awkward silence then my mom started to talk.

"So how did you guys meet?" She asked both of us.

"Oh one of are friends kind of set us up." I said looking at Nadine then back at my mom.

"Oh that's nice. What do you do for work Nadine?" My mom asked.

     "I am actually starting college next year to be a nurse." Nadine says back. I was a little shocked not knowing she wanted to be a nurse.

     "That's so cool. Good for you hunny." My mom says back touching her hand for a bit.

     Are food had came and we all ate. We had a few more conversations but just about how long we've been dating and what college Nadine is gonna go to, all boring stuff. After that we got our bill and I paid.

"Well it was very nice meeting you sweetie!" My mom said to Nadine.

"It was nice meeting you too Cindy." She responds hugging my mom.

"Bye mom, love you." I said going up to hug her.

"Bye Sammy, drive home safe I love you too." She said walking to her car.

As me and Nadine got in the car we sat in silence for a bit until she spoke.

"Sammy?" She laughs.

"Oh shut up." I said looking at her and rolling my eyes.

———
A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while!! School started lmao. Hope you like it!