𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

I woke up excited about today. I go to my closet and put on grey sweatpants and a black shirt with one of Lana Del Rey's albums on it.

     I put mascara and some lipgloss on just to feel good. I text same asking if he was almost here seeing it was 12:50. He text back he was here.

     I go out the door to the elevator and head down to Sams car. Getting it I smile at Sam.

     "Hello Samuel." I said slapping his arm lightly.

     "Nice to see you Nadine. You excited to shop for dresses?" He asked pulling out of the parking lot.

     "Of course shoppings always fun." I said.

     From there on we sit in silence, surprisingly comfortable silence. A little bit later we get there. And he parks the car.

     "Ok let's get this over with." Sam says.

     "I can't wait!" I said very excited.

     As we head into the mall I spot the first shop. I grab Sams arm and pull him in to the shop.

     "I think I want a red dress, maybe black. What do you think?" I asked Sam.

     "Ya that sounds good." Sam says.

     I look around the shop stopping at a few dresses. Sam following behind me like a lost puppy. I have a few dresses in my hands so I head to the dressing rooms.

     "Ok Sam you can sit out here and I'll come out and show you." I said going into the room.

     The first dress was a tight light blue one that had a little slit on the right side of my leg, and the top a little droopy. I open the door and show Sam.

     "Not to be rude but I don't think blues your color." Sam says trying not to sound rude.

     "Fair point, I don't really like the color either, also it kinda fits weird." I said walking back into the dressing room.

     I take the dress off hanging it back up. Getting the next dress on I look in the mirror. It's a short tight pinkish dress with a corset top. Walking out once more to see what Sam thinks.

     "It fits well just don't like the color. Try the red one." He says.

     "Mk but that's my last dress here." I said walking back into the room.

     The next dress was a beautiful short tight red dress, corset top with a little slit on the right leg. The dress kinda make me look like a box with Joe right it was. I was kinda scared to show Sam. As I walk out I face the mirror so he can't see me that good.

(You can change the dress if you don't like it or if you wouldn't wear it)

     "You Nadine what's wrong?" He asked.

     "Um I kinda feel insecure about this one." I said kinda scared.

     "Nadine look at me" he said putting his hands on my waist turning me around to face him. "You look beautiful." He said looking me up and down.

     I start to feel like face get hot. "T-thank you Samuel." I responded stuttering a bit.

     "You should get it, I think this dress is the one." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

     "Ya, I love it. Let me get dressed and we can get going." I said going back in and changing.

     When we got to the register the worker scanned the dress. 90 𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑠! Oh shit.

Sam goes to hand his card over to the girl.

"Samuel no way are you paying for me. I can get it." I said swatting his hand away.

"Nadine it's fine, it's the least I can do. I'm the one making you come to this wedding." He says handing the worker his card.

"Thank you Sam really, thank you." I said grabbing the dress that was now in a bag.

We exit the shop walking around the mall looking for another dress shop.

"Sam Sam look at this shop. The dresses are so pretty." I said pulling him in there.

As we go through the shop I forgot I was holding his hand still and let go. I feel my face start to heat up again. I had about three dress and ready to go try them on.

Sam sits outside of the dressing rooms and waits for me. The first dress was a long red dress a slit on my left side and a deep v on the top. I walk out seeing Sam.

"I like the color but a little to fancy." Sam says looking me up and down.

I head back into the room and put on the next dress. It was a pretty long greenish dress the top a little droopy. Definitely not my favorite.

As I walk out Sam says "It doesn't look like you love it so I don't think it's the one."

Walking back in the room I see my last dress it's a black velvet dress with two slits on each side of my legs and a v top. I put it on and walk out to Sam.

(You can change the dress if you don't like it or if you wouldn't wear it)     Sam looks up from his phone and his mouth opens to speak but he doesn't

     Sam looks up from his phone and his mouth opens to speak but he doesn't.

"What Samuel? Is it bad?" I asked kinda scared.

"No no i-it's amazing. You look great." He says stuttering.

"So it's the one?" I asked. He nods his head so I go back into the dressing room and put my clothes on.

"Ok let's go pay, and I'm paying." I said walking to the cashier.

Once I payed we walked out of the shop and went to the food court. We got are food and sat down and ate. After that we go back to Sams car and go back to my place.

As I get out of Sams car I say "Thanks again Sam I mean it."

"It's no problem Nadine, I'm making you go to this wedding so it's the least I can do." He responds.

"Well bye Samuel see you tomorrow." I said.

"Yup I'll pick you up at 8am." He says as I close the door and hold up a thumbs up.

I get to my apartment meant and fold my dresses as nicely as I can and put it in my suitcase case. After that I put my pjs on and go to bed.

————
𝙰/𝙽
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝!