7.Tritheya

Dedicated to guruminhas

-"If True beauty prevails in you, you find beauty even in Chaos"-

-SANVL

🍁

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Dwapara yug
Kingdom Tritheya

Surrounded by nature's blessing the Kingdom of Krivya's had a well secured border and abundance in resources. Tritheya , the kingdom ruled by Krivya Dynasty with its capital at Ashtashikha , had its north-east border aligned with Himalayan ranges , Indus river flowing through the kingdom's centre served as one of the main source of irrigation. Ganges cascaded down through the mountain ranges as well , to bless the land with her purity and divinity. The Ganges was mostly in the mountain regions and was like a huge water fall that looked heavenly, while it guarded the south-east borders of the Tritheya. South West was covered by thick rain forest with several predators as well as skilled Tribes inhabited in them. North-west region had extensions of the Himalayas as a huge wall to even look at.  Thus the kingdom was secure from all sides sharing borders with Sapthaka in northwest,  Keykeya in northeast and Hastinapura, like a vast expanse to the south of Tritheya.

  Thus the kingdom was secure from all sides sharing borders with Sapthaka in northwest,  Keykeya in northeast and Hastinapura, like a vast expanse to the south of Tritheya

(Palace and settlements in the capital of Tritheya - Ashtashikha)

Kingdom Tritheya under the Krivya Dynasty was towards ruins by the end of Tretha yuga. Last king of Tritheya fell ill due to his old age without any heir to the throne. First two wives of King Shathasravaha , passed away a few years back , now leaving only his 3rd and last wife to mourn over his pitiful state.

Rishi Paraha, the Kulguru of Tritheya and Krivya Dynasty was equally dejected by the state of the kind King.
Tritheya was known for its prosperity and richness in spiritual knowledge.
It was for now. Before the king Shathasravaha took a spiritual turn in his life , the king went on for several conquests and won several regions in the north and west of Aryavarta , in those times he has been a brutal conquerer and nothing else , Paraha thought ; those deeds are hissing back at the King now .
After several victories along with a lot of victims of war left behind , Shathasravaha understood the dept of his deeds and repented over his actions and decided to devote himself to aesthetic life without violence and took the path of humility and kindness. Providing as much as rehabilitation for the war victims as possible.

Rishi Paraha was elated about the King's dicision . Their Kuldevata was Lord Vaikarthana; the God of Balance and righteous wars. He was sure their dear lord would be pleased by the king's current change of mind. It was  10 years ago. Shortly after a good 10 years of the king's change of heart , when the King became sick and was in his sick bed without a crown prince to ascend on the throne,
Rishi Paraha decided to seek answers to his queries.