9.To Motherland

🍁
Dedicated to Krishna_7313

-"All that matters, is to trust and keep the trust of a few who finds a home in you"-

-SANVL

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Song : Aaj ibadath..

______________🌼_____________

Dwapara yug
Kingdom Tritheya
5 months later

Ensure everything is done on time , and I do not need anything misplaced or undone while Gurudev's return.
Vaagdatha ordered the maids and servants .
May be with a solution to all our problems . He mumbled to himself.

Chithravardan one of the trusted courtiers and friend of Vaagdatha walked up to him ,
Relax my friend, all of this is gonna fall in place by the time Guruvar reaches. We have 2 or 3 days ahead.
Chithravardan placed a hand on his friend's shoulder, a gesture to calm him down.

Vaagdatha's only problem was that he can get anxious at times . And the anxiety would get the best of him. He was never anxious in a battle field while facing his enemies, he would roar at them with all the battle fury , scaring even the bravest.
But his knees would wobble if he was supposed to talk to a mass of people. He get nervous, and thus his orating skills were almost pathetic, and Vaagdatha knew it. So he tried to keep his talking limited almost all the time , except with his friends and family.

Chithravardan was one of those trusted friends who helped him in such nerve wrecking situations with his skillful words. His words could do magic . Worst of the situations would easily submit under his palms if he used his orating skills.

Tritheya's courtiers where excellent, but after the decline of the Krivya Dynasty which reined on the throne of Tritheya; the future of the historical nation is entirely mysterious. The Queen fervently prayed to their Kuldevta - Vaikarthana , to find a solution for their dilemma before her demise.

~~⁠~⁠~~~⁠~⁠~~~⁠~⁠~~~⁠~

Dwapara yuga
Kingdom Tritheya , southern border
2 days later (3rd dawn)

A new dawn broke out from the darkness of yesterday.
Vaagdatha was visibly patient as he waited for Sage Paraha at the borders near their army barracks with a chariot ready to take him to the capital Ashtashikha , with Chithravardan and few soldiers beside him.

As Paraha caught up to the range of their sight. Vaagdatha felt glee filling his entire being. 'Oh! How long they have been waiting for their teacher's arrival'. He thought.
But Vaagdatha's sharp onyx eyes noticed a child alongside the sage. The kid seemed barely into his childhood, he is radiant and very well composed for his age, Vaagdatha noticed.

'Who was the kid ?! And why was he with Guruvar?!'
Vaagdatha mused.
Is that a child walking alongside Guruvar?!
Chithravardan questioned aloud.
Mmhhmm.
Vaagdatha hummed in response.

The kid looks different. But what is a kid doing with Guruvar. And where did he got the child?! Mahadev knows what all of this is about ! Wasn't he supposed to search for some 'Abandoned light' according to sage Durvasa.
Chithravardan sighed  to himself.
And he quoted the last part.