Chapter-16: Tactics of Him

" So how long has your hallucination problem been going on??", The psychiatrist asked Lisa who was sitting in front of her while folding her fingers together on the table.

" Actually, maybe from childhood, It's not some recent event. I used to hear and see a lot of things which actually doesn't exist...", Lisa replied. The psychiatrist crunched her brows.

" When you are aware of your illness, how does it make you feel?", She asked passing a glass of water to lisa, to which she politely refused.

" Those things which I imagine, they feel too real and they leave a heavy impact on me. Let me explain the situation to you, there is this guy who is apparently my new classmate, I mistook him as a bully. Although I am sure now that it's just my misconception but still I feel uncomfortable around him.", Lisa explained while using her hands moving around trying to give a rough insight of her situation to the psychiatrist.

The psychiatrist took a pause to organize her response. Because due to her profession she had to keep a lot of stuffs in her mind, as her patients relies on her evaluation.

" Your uncle told me about your childhood, poor you. You lost your mother when you graced this world, and maybe during your high school time you lost your father too..", She said making Lisa hurt reminding her horrible memories.

" Does the incident of your father's murder working as a unrecoverable trauma for you???", She asked in a soft tone. Lisa clenched her fist trying to keep herself together. She nodded.

The doctor noticed the change in her reaction... She fixed her eyeglasses leaning back on her chair...

"Okay Lisa-ssi, it was a good session with you. Let's talk again in our next session... Till then keep observing your surrounding and keep assessing your situation... And please tell your uncle to come inside, I have to tell him something..." The doctor concluded while looking at her watch...

"Is my situation that grave doctor?" lisa asked with her voice laced with worry..

"No .. That's not the case... you don't need to worry.. It's just some normal evaluation.." She replied with some dry laugh.. And lisa went out nodding..

Lisa came out and sejoon went towards her asking about her situation. Lisa while reassuring her uncle informed him to go inside and sejoon went inside handing lisa a bottle of apple juice that he bought for her earlier when she was inside..

Sejoon went inside looked at the doctor with a worried face.

" So what is your evaluation about her doctor??", Sejoon asked being worried.

" She is going through severe depression and trauma. Maybe the bullying she received earlier worsened it more. You have to take extra care of her along with the medications.", She said and Sejoon nodded worriedly. He was feeling guilty for everything and blaming himself to be careless regarding Lisa.

After some more conversation between them, sejoon took leave from there.

Lisa and Sejoon were in the car going back home. Both were quite making the atmosphere awkward.

" How was your first day at university?", Sejoon asked looking ahead while driving.

" Uhmm it was fine I guess..", Lisa replied. She concealed the event of Vernon so that Sejoon won't be in worry.

" Was everyone good to you?", Sejoon again asked curiously.

" Yes.. I made friends with the dancer team of 7 jewels that you recruited recently.. They are treating me nice.", Lisa said and Sejoon nodded being satisfied.

" Uncle, I wanted to ask you something.", Lisa said.

" Go ahead."

" I heard from them that you were adamant that you won't accept the backup trainee's without Jungkook? Why were you so mean with the other guys?", Lisa asked. Sejoon was silent for some time trying to find an answer.