Chapter-26: The Hunters!

'' A young woman in her 20's got murdered in her own house. She lived along with her mother, but her mother was out of the house for some business and found her daughter's corpse when she returned. '', Namjoon was reading out the recent news he was seeing on his phone screen.

His members were busy stuffing pizza in their mouths while sitting on the sofa. It was their eldest's habit to always read out some important news when they all gather at night like this.

Hoshi was silently hearing him while eating his own slice sitting on a big sofa alone, he didn't want to join them, but Namjoon's order could never be refused by him.

And no members ever sit on the specific sofa because it was peculiarly reserved only for Hoshi.

'' She was strangled to death with a rope. Also, when her corpse was found her mouth was stuffed with pizza. Also, a lot of pizza were seen on the bed where her corpse was lying. " Hearing this the members who were eating their pizzas happily looked at him suddenly.

"The detectives are suspecting that the killer might have tried her to chock making her eat pizza first. Nonetheless the detectives are suspecting these killings are executed by some serial killer or psychopaths. The news was published two hours before guys.'', Namjoon said while looking at his members.

His members were peacefully eating pizza but looked at him blankly after he mentioned the pizza thing.

'' Ah Hyung! You had to read that chocking with pizza part too?'', Jeonghan whined while taking a bite from his slice.

Heeseung's pizza was stopped still near his mouth while he kept looking at Namjoon with horrified a look. Then let go off the grip on his pizza slice making it fall suddenly. 

His members started laughing seeing his reaction except Hoshi who was keeping a straight face.

'' Yah! Did you get scared?'', Minho asked while laughing finding it hilarious. Chomping on a slice going in front of him.

'' Why are you so adorable?!!!!'', Yeonjun who was sitting beside Heeseung exclaimed while looking at the maknae with adoring eyes.'

'' I can see it he is going to boycott pizza now!'', Seungmin teased Heeseung while chuckling hard. 

Heeseung gasped air and looked at him with complaining eyes. His big brothers really liked the adorable expressions he gives when he is offended or whining. That's why they like to tease him most.

'' Still the idea of that killer was surely interesting. It was unique to kill while making chock on pizza.'', Hoshi said nonchalantly gaining flustered look from his members. 

Someone got killed but his manner of talking and tone seemed as if he was enjoying, or it was entertaining to him. 

Everyone was silent making the laughing environment awkward. Yeonjun tried to ease the tension with an awkward chuckle.

'' Come on hyung ! I swear you joke a lot with a poker face like this.'', He said while laughing awkwardly. 

''Do I look like I am joking though?'', Hoshi asked still being in the blank face making Yeonjun speechless.

'' Yah! Keep quiet if you can't talk without ruining the mood you punk.", Jeonghan slightly reprimanded him while devouring the entire slice of his own pizza inside his mouth. Hoshi just shrugged his shoulders not caring at all.

.''What's happening these days? Recently even there was an attack on Cha Eunwoo-ssi's house too. It's scary now.'', Heeseung said with a pout trying to create a topic.

'' You are right. The streets are getting dangerous. So, all of you take good care of yourself. Especially you Lee Minho.'', Namjoon said gaining questioning look from Minho.