Chapter- 27: Is he fine?

Min-hyuk was rebuking them very badly. But he got interrupted due to a sudden voice. They all looked completely shocked with the sudden noise.

 As it was their hideout and was hidden from the normal peoples... 

" Hyung!" a sudden voice interrupted him making everyone look at the person simultaneously.

They saw a tall legged innocent looking boy walking inside.

It was none but their boss's younger brother Choi Soobin. Only he had the audacity and guts to interrupt the meetings.

Soobin started walking inside with a smile showing his dimples. They all noticed how Min-Hyuk's vicious eyes which were ready to murder anytime became the softest orbs ever seeing his brother.

" I am sorry everyone for the interruption.", Soobin said in a guilty tone. The way he was looking cute apologizing how can anyone even be mad at him?

" Forget it, we are used to it.", Beomgyu said with a slight annoyed groan. The Hunters were seriously used to this kind of often interruptions from Soobin.

Maybe to grab his brother's attention he used to do it. Because his brother is too occupied to give him time otherwise.

" Thanks, Soobin, for saving my life today.", Jin-Hyuk said to Soobin making his fellow hunters roll off their eyes. Min-Hyuk stood up and pulled Soobin in his embrace while patting his hair gently.

" I am sorry Hyung to keep disturbing but I just missed you too much to hold back. You almost live here now instead of coming home.", Soobin replied in a soft tone with a pout...

Soobin was very clingy unlike the boys of his age...Min-hyuk didn't break the hug and kept rubbing his back

."No, I am sorry instead my baby brother...", Min-hyuk replied in a sweet tone. 

Taehyun looked at Leo and Jin-Hyuk with dumbfounded eyes seeing that their boss can act like that too?? Leo just shut his pupils mentally telling him that this special treatment was only reserved for Soobin.

" Hyung, my university is going on a tour soon.", Soobin said. Min-Hyuk broke the hug while grabbing his shoulders.

" Is it? Have fun then and do you need more allowance? Tell me.", Minhyuk said while caressing his cheeks shooting love from his eyes. Now all the Hunters were surely stunned by his extreme duality.

" Are you going for the tour too?", Sunghoon whispered in Beomgyu's ears.  Beomgyu and Soobin were classmates after all.

" I'll pass. I'll rather look after my region's work and safety. I don't have so much useless time to go on trips.", Beomgyu replied earning a scoff from Sunghoon.

" What a dedicated guy.", Sunghoon muttered.

" Not need of the allowance Hyung. As I try to stay away from my friends and classmates. I can feel some of them are surreal. But it's hard to belive that my nice friends are monsters. '', Soobin said in a sad tone earning pitiful gazes from his elder.

'' Oh please dude! Only one among those bunch of rascals can be called nice! I am telling you that they might get killed by my hands anytime.'', Beomgyu retorted and Soobin glared at him.

'' What's with the look? Aren't you avoiding them because you feel like killing them? Isn't it because your entire body aches and yearns to take his life? Don't forget we hunters know telepathy.'', Beomgyu called him out openly. 

Soobin was just silently staring at the boy whom he avoids the most in the class with resentment filled eyes as he was not able to deny the given allegations.