ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx: ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ.

Pʟᴀʏ ===> ʜɪᴛ ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs ===> PᴀᴡPᴀᴡ Rᴏᴅ

The sound of Monse, Ruby, Jamal, and I bickering about the plan filled the room. Cesar then piped up, not being able to focus with all of us talking, "Yo! One at a time, I'm not following." Ruby then rushed to raise his hand, excited to show off the fancy sch-mancy binder exodus thingies he created just for the sake of constructing a bogus plan to help get Cesar out of the thug life.

He bounced in his seat giddily, "Sorry, it's excitement. We've been chewing on this for the last two weeks. And it's finally time to move forward with a plan." I scoffed quietly, muttering under my breath. "By 'we' I assume you mean y'all tryin' to formulate this wack ass, crazy ass plan and me tellin' y'all to stop?" Jamal nudged me a little at this. I rolled my eyes, placing my head on my hand as I groaned a little. Cesar looked at Ruby confused, "A plan for what?"
Monse stated what everyone else, except Cesar, knew to be the obvious, "To get you out of the gang." We stared at him before he busted out laughing, "I knew it! Cough it up, guys!" the three looked at Cesar, faces dropping in disappointment at Cesar's obvious disregard for the two weeks worth of carefully thought out planning in efforts to save his somewhat sorry ass. But the three did turn to glare at me slightly, "Now not a good time? I told you dumb mofos he'd laugh in our faces. Y'all need to run me my 30 dollars!" I crossed my arms slumping back in my seat. "You're serious? And wait, you guys made a bet?" I nodded, explaining the terms, "Basically they said you'd be like, 'Oh, yeah, totally save me with your not so fool proof plan' and I said you were gonna laugh in our faces. AND I WAS RIGHT NERDS," I explained, sneering at the three next to me at the end. "But, yeah, we're dreadfully serious about saving you." we all nodded and Cesar began to deny our advances to help him, "Oh my gosh, no! No, no, no, no! There is no out. You guys are being naive; once you're jumped in you don't get out, unless you get jumped out, and that's not..y'know, an option."

"Why not?" Jamal questioned, staring intently at him. "'Cause they beat you 'til you die." Jamal winced, "Ooh. I see your dilemma." I blinked, my eyes widening as I covered my mouth, "Mmm. Ain't that some shit." I shook my head as Monse spoke, "Death isn't the only option. Ruby?" 

"So, after copious amounts of research, I've formulated a theory that all great things come in threes: The Holy Trinity, primary colours, Destiny's Child,"

"D.C. started with four members."

"But they weren't big until they were three; which is why there are three common denominators to end any and all hostile situations. I call them the three M's: Money, Murder, and Manipulation." Ruby handed off the binders to all of us. But Ruby noticed we hadn't had the binders that were specifically made for us. Seeing this, he called out, "No, not those. They're watermarked." Monse, Jamal, and I then scrambled to give each other the right binders. We all then opened the binders. "Clearly murder's off the table, the irony would be too much." Monse began the presentation, Ruby following after her, "There's no way we can hustle up enough cash with a car wash to make it worth Oscar's while." Jamal and I begged to differ, however. "Unless-"

"Don't. Please don't say it." Monse groaned out.

"Getting a lot of cash isn't outside the realm of possibility." Jamal went on anyway.

"What are you talking about?" Cesar queried.

"RollerWorld!" Ruby and Monse said in unison.

"Sherri?" Jamal beckoned me to answer.

"We're talkin' 'bout RollerWorld Salad." I stood walking to sit beside Cesar with Jamal to his left, and me to his right.

"It's real, and 50K is still out there. Those dudes who robbed RollerWorld got put away- BUT- the money was never recovered."