Chapter 40: A piece of Rock

"You feel like you know a little bit more about relationships than Hades, but I am so tempted to say otherwise" Julien told as he watched me unpack again, but now in Hades' house.

My home.

"Do I need to be offended?" I questioned as I turned to look at him. Julien was playing with Alpha. I have missed Alpha. I was gone just for a few days, give or take but it felt longer. I relished the feeling of being in my home, seeing Hades' belongings next to mine and nourishing our little puppy.

"Hades never left. He didn't leave your side. Yes, he might have fuck up here and there" Julien said  with a shrug. "But don't we all? But he never left you. But watching you unpack, makes me realise that you're the one who left, Luna" he pointed out. I sighed as his words were indeed right.

"I shouldn't have left" I agreed.

"The thing is, you cannot think about leaving every time something goes wrong. You cannot escape this situation. Running from your problem is not going to make it disappear" Julien told me. "At some point, it's through thick or thin, yeah?" He shrugged. Since when did my Julien get so wise.

"You're right" I agreed.

"When am I not?" He grinned, making me roll my eyes. "I mean if Hades doesn't know, you teach him and vice versa. But you don't leave" he said. "That's what makes a relationship grow and with a baby on the way, these are things that you will have to work on" he continued. It warmed my heart to see that Julien was very caring when it came to our baby.

Or our relationship.

Clack!

My hands instinctively moved to my stomach as my body turned sideways to protect myself from the shards that flew around the bedroom. Julien was as shocked as I was at the sudden sense of danger. He opened and closed his eyes like a fish before lifting Alpha in his hands. He carefully walked to the door, trying to avoid the bits of glasses that were now scattered over the floor.

Someone threw a huge ass rock through the window.

"Couldn't they have thrown it through the balcony?" I questioned in irritation as my hand pointed towards the balcony door. Julien placed Alpha out of the room then closed the door so that he wouldn't walk back in.

"That's the only thing that you can think about?" He asked me in disbelief as he walked to the rock that was now resting on the floor of my bedroom.

"They broke a window!" I exclaimed. I refused to let this threats get to me. "Am I too sleep in a bedroom with the window broken?" I rambled as I actually thought about it.

"Does pregnancy makes you dumb?" Julien asked, sounding genuinely curious. I rolled my eyes as he picked up the rock, to untie a string that held a piece of paper onto the rock. "What the hell are the security men for?" Julien then questioned in annoyance as he opened the paper and I watched as his eyes skimmed the words quickly.

"What does it say?" I asked hesitantly as Julien clenched his jaws.

"Call Hades" he ordered.

"I need to know what the fucking paper says before I call him, don't you think?" I snapped. This situation was becoming suffocating for each one of us.

Even those who were not concerned.

"And Now you die" he said.

"What?" I frowned in confusion.

"And now you die! That's what the fucking paper says" Julien retorted while pulling his phone out of his back pocket. A few quick taps and his phone was by his ear. He most probably called Hades to inform him about this incident.

"Can you tell him when he comes home instead of calling him at work and get him all stressed out?" I asked softly. Julien rose his head to look at me, before sighing and moved his phone away before ending the call. "I don't want him coming back home with a huge ass frown and glared that could bury me six feet under" I said under my breath.

"He has the right to" Julien said and motioned me to walk out of the room. "Let's go to the living room and watch a movie in the meantime" he suggested. Julien didn't want me to get overwhelmed by this whilst carrying a baby.

Three more months until we finally see our little one.

"What about my clothes?" I asked stupidly, making me roll my eyes.

"Sure, Luna. Go on! Walk over the shards and don't hesitate to cut your foot open. Oh! Better. Both of them!" Julien exclaimed sarcastically, making me chuckle at how dramatic he has always been and he continued to be.

"What movie?" I asked as I opened the door and stepped out of the bedroom. My eyes widened as an idea struck my mind. "Let's call Ella" I proposed.

"Oh Joy! I thought we were going to have a relaxing fun time" he muttered sarcastically. I frowned at his words. Unlike the other times, Julien didn't seem to be joking. His words held no humour at all.

"What's wrong?" I asked quite concerned. He shook his head as we walked down the stairs then ran his hand in his hair.

"Nothing. It's just that piece of rock" he mumbled. I stopped walking, turned to look at him then playfully smack his arm.

"It's a piece of shit who threw that piece of rock. We will talk about that later. Now relax and let's try not to let this take over our lives" I said while holding my breath. "Please" I added softly.

"We will have to get this solved as soon as possible" Julien told me in determination.

"We will" I agreed. "But for now, movie and popcorn time" I shrugged then rapid walk my way to the kitchen while Julien, as per usual, went to look for a nice movie.