Chapter 14 training for war

(Underworld morning 7am)

Sebastian: (slowly wakes up and slams issei room door open) wake the fuck up it's time to train!!!

Issei: (slowly wakes up) but why so early?

Sebastian: because I said so!! (Unleashes a little dragon god aura)

Issei: (scared shitless) okay I'm up!!

(Time skip to dragon mountains with tannin)

Sebastian: yo tannin I have some people that need training for trihexa attack!!

Tannin: why yes Sebastian-sama right away!!

Tannin: (transforms into human form)

(Au: tannin in this story can become human again but is also female just so you know)

Tannin: shall we get started?

Everyone: yes!!

Issei: (starts thinking thots)

Asia: (slaps her boyfriend slaps her boyfriend)

(Xenovia & Irina teleport in)

Xenovia &Irina: (slaps issei their boyfriend)

Xenovia,Irina&asia: (death glare at issei) excuse us mister but you have three girlfriends and you looking at another girl!!

Issei: (scared for his life) I'm sorry please forgive me?

Xenovia,Irina&asia: (still glares at issei) your in trouble when we get home mister!!

Issei: (scared shitless) please have mercy!!( thinks in head I'm sleeping on couch tonight)

Sebastian: (laughing) damn straight you sleeping on couch tonight I'm giving them full permission to kick yo ass if necessary hahahaha!!

Issei: why are you on their side?

Sebastian: (points at Rias,Akeno & grayfia glaring at him and saying with eyes stay out of it or be punished) because I would rather let you suffer then me suffer by the hand of the adorable woman behind me!!

Issei: (pissed and thought about something to get his brother in trouble) yo bro did you tell them about what tannin did to you?!

Tannin: (blushed) don't you dare speak of that!

Issei: (smirks) but why not?

Sebastian: don't you even think about it or I will seal yo damn powers and beat the shit out of you and have Asia heal you over and over again repeatedly!!!

Issei: (scared shitless) never mind it's nothing!!

All the girls: tell us now issei and you your punishment will be less worse?!

Issei: sorry girls I'm more scared of my brother then you girls and plus all that happened was both them had a fight and it ended badly!!

All the girls: okay sounds about right for him!!

Sebastian: okay everyone I'm going to be taking us into my training area!!

Everyone: yes Sebastian sama!!

Sebastian: ( uses purgatory training dimension)

(Time skip to everyone training 2 more yrs. 6/10 yrs left but in real world it's been only 2years because of amount of time in their)

(Au: okay so the training dimension has a different time flow so by the time it reaches the end of training arc it will have Been 10 years in real world but 20 years in training dimension)