Chapter 21 trihexa battle

(Previous chapter recap)

So everyone including Sebastian and his friends were having a party to celebrate Sebastian stopping Vali grandfather from unleashing trihexa but unknown to them trihexa had resurrected an old foe to finish what was started and no one knew until Sebastian sensed magic being poured in the seal . Rias and everyone had no idea when Sebastian had left again bc they were having a good time and the party. Sebastian went to confront whoever was stupid enough to try and unleashing that beast but when he got there it had already begun!!! So he immediately flared his energy towards the party alerting everyone!!!
————————————————————————————
(666 beasts lair)

Sebastian: you will never unleash trihexa!!!

Controlled by trihexa-Lucifer/reicarnate: yes we will boy!! (Starts to unleash trihexa while fighting Sebastian and issei)

Sebastian: (wide eyes) wtf!!! How are you still able to unleash the seal???

Sebastian: guys you need to be prepared the seal is almost broken

Controlled by trihexa-Lucifer/reicarnate: yes soon we will have the power of 666 beast!!

Sebastian: that's impossible??!!

Sebastian: I'm going to destroy you!!

Controlled by trihexa-Lucifer/reicarnate: too late trihexa is almost free!!

Trihexa: yes child I'm almost out of this damn seal!!

Sebastian: (shocked for 2 minutes)

Lucifer/reicarnate: (frees trihexa) destroy everything trihexa!!

Trihexa : you dare command me slave your master die(unleashes a blast destroying Lucifer/reicarnate)

Sebastian: trihexa stop!!

Trihexa: (knocks out Sebastian and throws him into dimensional gap)

Everyone: Sebastian nooo!!!

Trihexa : (knocks out issei and throws him in purgatory)

Everyone: (runs away after saying) issei nooo!!!

Trihexa: (laughing) haha!!!

(Time skip to everyone in meeting room discussing what happened to Sebastian and issei)
————————————————————————————

Sirzecks: so let's get down to business and discuss what we are gonna do until Sebastian and issei are able to escape from where they were sent!!

Rias/akeno/grayfia/xenovia/irina/asia: let's try to avoid trihexa at all costs and try to study its movements and devise a plan from there!!!

Sirzecks: okay so let's watch and observe trihexa movements and try to figure out a plan!!! Okay everyone!!!

Everyone: hai

(Time skip to Sebastian floating unconscious in dimensional gap)

Unconscious Sebastian: (why did I lose and why did it happen) (Sebastian pissed that his pride was hit so bad) (flares his power while unconscious)

(Great red and orphis appear in dimensional gap and senses Sebastian power angry and full of broken pride)

Great red: orphis did you senses him?

Orphis: yes and I feel bad that teihexa did that to his pride now we need to help our fellow dragon god let's go!!

Great red: you know we can't fight in front of him right bc me and you both agreed to help and share the dimensional gap in case something like this happens!!!

Orphis: (rolls eyes) yeah yeah I know Baka red!!!

(Time skip to issei unconscious in purgatory)

?????: (so how did Sebastian brother end up in my realm?)

??????: ( idk maybe he had a run in with that crazy dragon you named trihexa)

Sato: (there is no way bc I made sure they sealed my beast without fail)

Ichigo: (well how do you think he got here then?)

Sato: ( umm? Maybe we should wait until he wakes up to ask)

Ichigo: (agreed)

Unconscious issei: (releases a lot of power simultaneously)

Sato: (quick put a barrier around him and I will help solidify it)

Ichigo: (okay got it)

Sato&ichigo: (surround issei with a barrier to contain his wild power until he wakes up)

Sato: (okay now we wait)

Ichigo: (alright energy drinks it is while we wait)

Sato: (hell yeah)

Ichigo: (grabs two drinks and hands one to Sato)

Ichigo: (bottoms up)

Sato: (cheers)

————————————————————————————-