Christmas/new years chapter

Christmas and new years in the Hyoudou and Gremory houses!!

(Time skip to the hyoudou/Gremory families opening gifts together Christmas Day!!)

Issei : wow I got exactly what I wanted a pistol to play pain tag with my brother!!

Sebastian: oh no I got duel katanas for chasing idiots at school (laughs)

Issei: (very scared)

Everyone else: (opening their gifts and sharing a laugh)

(Time skip to New Year's Eve and day)

Sebastian: (listening to music and working out until New Year's party at Gremory estate)

(Time skip to Gremory estate)

Sebastian: (walks in and dances with his girls for the last time before it strikes midnight!!)

Sebastian: (dances with Rias first for a couple hrs and kisses her deeply)

Rias: (enjoying her dance and is surprised by sudden kiss)

(Time skip a couple hrs)

Sebastian: (dances with grayfia and starts making out and touches her melons for remainder of time)

Grayfia: (enjoying dance and kiss and moans while Sebastian gropes her )

(Time skip a several hrs of groping later)

Sebastian: (dances with Akeno and kisses her and slips a remote vibrater in her pussy while no ones looking for some fun torture before midnight)

Akeno: (enjoys the dancing and kiss but notices Sebastian slip something in her pussy and starts to get turned on by the torture)

Akeno: (moaning from the pleasure while dancing)

(Time skip a couple of hrs)

Sebastian: ( is danceing with grayfia again when he notices time freeze)

God: ( appears and says) ready to go it's midnight!!

Sebastian: (hyped and smirking) yes I am!!

God: (teleports Sebastian and him back to white room to discuss his friends reincarnation plan)

————————————————————————————

Okay everyone now everything is caught up but there will be a little recap in vol.2 but vol.1 is now done officially!!!

1 is now done officially!!!