Chapter 16 training for war part 3

(Underworld morning 7am)

Sebastian: (slowly wakes up to all his girlfriends naked cuddling him and he lays their and waits for them to wake up)

Grayfia: (slowly wakes up)

Rias: (slowly wakes up)

Akeno: (slowly wakes up)

Grayfia/Rias/Akeno: (all three kiss Sebastian on lips) morning hot stuff!!

Sebastian: morning girls!!

Sebastian: (smirks) ready for some morning fun? (Puts up soundproof barrier and seals door)

Grayfia/Rias/Akeno: (heart eyes and panting) yea daddy!!!

Sebastian: (goes over to grayfia and then Grayfia/Rias/Akeno push him on his back)

Grayfia/Rias/Akeno: (push Sebastian on his back and wrap all three of their breasts around his member and take turns deep throating his member before making out with him and putting their pussy on his mouth and they take turns with his member!)

Sebastian: (surprised and panting while they take his member for a joyride while he eats each one of them out)

(Time skip 5 hrs after this intense session)

Sebastian: (teleports out of their and takes Asia,issei and gasper to train!)

Sebastian: (uses purgatory training dimension)

Sebastian: alright guys and girl you are going to meditate for 3 hrs and gather power then issei and gasper are going to spar while Asia heals for another 3 hrs!

Issei/Asia/gasper: hai sensei !!

(Time skip 2 hrs later)

Sebastian: (watching them meditate and sees their progress)

Sebastian: (practices on combining the power of all his forms to his base to gain more power)

(Time skip 20 hrs of Sebastian training)

Sebastian: almost there just a little further!!

Sebastian: (power of all forms combines with his base form and his base form changes)

Ascended Sebastian: (unleashes his full power) roaaar!!! finally!!

Issei : (opens his eyes and sees his brother in a new form)

(Ddraig inside issei scared shitless of his masters power)

Asia : (opens her eyes and sees Sebastian in a new form)

Gasper: (opens his eyes and sees his master in a new form)

Issei/Asia/gasper: damn what kind of training were you doing?

Ascended Sebastian: (hears issei and Asia question) well I was working on combining all power of my form's with my base form!!

Issei/Asia/gasper: (shocked)

Ascended Sebastian: (seals his power back up and retracts his draconic features)

Sebastian: okay issei gasper time to spar!!

Gasper: (gets into a fighting stance)

Issei: (gets into a fighting stance)

(Time skip 3 hrs of gasper&issei sparing and Asia healing them)

Sebastian: okay guys and girls I'm gonna leave you here while I go retrieve the other three along with koneko okay!!

Everyone: hai sensei!!