Chapter 15 training for war part 2

(Kuoh town morning 6am)

Sebastian: (slowly wakes up and notices Rias,Akeno &grayfia naked in his bed) (in mind) control yourself Sebastian don't fuck them in morning even tho they are your mates just calm yourself!!

Sebastian: (wakes up the girls) come ladies time to get up or we will be late!!

Grayfia: (slowly wakes up) (kisses Sebastian on lips says good morning) ( gets dressed and teleports to underworld and makes sure Sirzecks gets to work)

Rias: (slowly wakes up) (gets dressed)

Akeno: (slowly gets up) (gets dressed)

Sebastian: (snaps his fingers and his uniform is on) alright let's head over and wake dipshit up!!

Sebastian/Rias/Akeno: (kicks open issei door) wake up it's time for school!!

Issei: (slowly wakes up) I'm up (gets dressed)

(Time skip to Sebastian giving his girlfriends a kiss bed heading to class)

Sebastian: (listening to music in class thanks to magic)

Teacher : okay everyone head on over to PE class!!

Everyone: hai sensei !!

Sebastian: (changes into PE clothes)

Matsuda& Motohama: (go and grab Sebastian collar)

Sebastian: (sees two idiots walk up and then grab his collar)

Sebastian: so you two idiots want to get yo asses kicked?

Matsuda& Motohama: no we just want to know why issei changed so much and why he doesn't hang with us anymore?

Sebastian: because he isn't a pervert anymore and you two keep trying to ruin his good image and I'm about to tell him to kick your asses next time as well!!

Matsuda& Motohama: but why isn't he peeping on the girls anymore? Boobs for life!!

Sebastian: okay I have had enough of y'all's bullshit (beats the shit out of Matsuda& Motohama and sends them unconscious and then drags them to nurses office and say they fell down stairs)

(Time skip to to PE class after dealing with idiots)

PE teacher: okay class two more laps then hit the showers!!

(Time skip to Sebastian walking past a room in orc club)

Grayfia: ( teleports in room opens up door and drags Sebastian in)

Sebastian: (gets dragged in room and sees grayfia with heart eyes and sees her thinking something)

Grayfia: (gets naked) take me now

Sebastian: (gets naked ) yes mommy!!

Sebastian: (pushes grayfia on bed and begins a intense make out session while groping her breasts and fingering her pussy)

Sebastian: (breaks kiss and grayfia moans and pushes Sebastian on his back and begins to wrap her boobs around his dick and and insert it deep in her mouth)

Grayfia: ( pushes Sebastian on his back wraps her boobs around his huge dick and quickly swallows his whole dick and begins to pleasure him)

Sebastian: (now moaning and feeling pleasure)

Grayfia: (takes his dick out of her mouth and stands up and positions her womanhood over his member and thrusts down hard on it ) now it's my turn to dominate you!!(blushes and smirks)

Sebastian : (blushes heavily)

Grayfia: (leans down and begins a make out session and puts both his hands on her breasts and continues to fuck him until she's starts to feel his hot semen fill her womb)

Sebastian: (still blushes heavily)

Grayfia: (let's go of the kiss and pants heavily and notices that the cum is not stopping and it fills her so much that she passes out)

Sebastian: (gets up  after she's passes out and jams his member in her ass and begins to continue fucking her in all her holes repeatedly making her moan)

Grayfia: (covering her moan )

Sebastian: (finishes and stares into grayfia heart eyes )

Grayfia: (panting) I love you!!

Sebastian: (panting) I loved you first!!!

(Time skip to next day and it's the start of Christmas break)

Sebastian: (listening to music in class)

Teacher: so what is everyone doing for Christmas break?

Everyone: fun stuff!

(Time skip to Sebastian and everyone in orc ready to teleport to Gremory territory )

Sebastian: everyone ready for some intense training?

Everyone: hai!!

(Time skip to Gremory territory)

Sebastian: okay everyone get ready!!

Sebastian: (uses purgatory training dimension)

Issei & everyone: (begin to meditate and gain more power!!

Sebastian: (watches everyone gain more power and decides to meditate and gain more power in all his forms)

Sebastian: (going through each form with out knowing and shaking the entire training dimension)

Issei & everyone: (notice Sebastian going through every form and getting even stronger)

(Time skip to Sebastian going back to his base form)

Sebastian: (opens his eyes and notices everyone staring at him) did I do something?

Issei: bro you literally just went through all your forms while meditating!!

Sebastian: (looks at everyone else to see if he is telling the truth)

Rias: (nods)

Akeno: (nods)

Grayfia: (nods)

Asia: (nods)

Xenovia: (nods)

Irina: (nods)

Sebastian: (shocked that he did that without noticing!) sorry everyone!?

Issei&eveeyone: why are you apologizing that was awesome!!

Sebastian: (happy that they are not upset or scared of him) thanks guys!!

(Time skip to everyone training for the next 1 yr)
(Real world only been 5 months)

Sebastian: okay everyone time to leave and take a break!!

Sebastian: (takes everyone out of training dimension)

Sebastian: (gets a call from Sona) yo what's up Sona?

Sona: okay so I gave you guys some more time to train so you guys will be coming back to school in two weeks to catch up on classes before spring break got it?

Sebastian: got it bye Sona!!

Sona: bye Sebastian

(Both hangs up phones)

Sebastian: okay everyone we got two more weeks of training before we have to go back to school and catch up with missing work before spring break so we will use one of those weeks to spend time for Christmas and train after!!

Everyone: hai!!
——————————————————————————-

Au: okay everyone we are getting close to trihexa chapters get ready!!