Just a Night Stay

"Daddy please, No!"a little girl said as she held her father's hand.

"Stay Away."a quite young man said as he yanked her hand away.

"No."the little girl held the hem of his shirt in the hope to stop him.

"Leave me right now."said the man as he pushed her.

The little girl fell on the floor and her head bumped on the glass table.

"Daddy!" She called for the man who was nowhere to be found.

She began to sob. Suddenly she felt some liquid dripping down from her forehead. When she touched it,her eyes went wide.

"D-daddy blood."she said as her whole body was shivering.

Her cries were in vain. Nobody was there to hear her cries of agony.

"Mommy, I'm coming to meet you." The little girl smiled bitterly.

After few seconds, her fragile body was unable to take anymore pain. Her vision became blurred and she fainted then and there.
_____

"Where do you live exactly? We're literally traveling for an hour now?"Arim questioned as she was getting anxious.

"We're going to be there soon."the man sitting beside her on the driving seat replied.

She nodded and began to look outside the window.
She had no other option but to trust the man she met accidentally in an alley way. She decided to just spend the night at his place and then leave in the morning.

Her thoughts got interrupted when the car suddenly took a sharp turn. She sank into her seat at the sudden impact.

She looked in his direction, but he was completely unbothered.

She wasn't even able to recover from the previous shock when she looked outside only to realize the car had just entered an abondened forest area.

Her limbs stiffened and her breath hitched as more negative thoughts collided her mind.

"W-where are you taking me?"she questioned with a shaky voice.

"Ofcourse, to my place."he calmly replied still focused on driving.

"It's a freaking forest. Who the hell live in a place like this."her tone changed when she sensed how unbothered he was.

"I live here."again that calm tone.

She lost her patience. He was acting so assuring and gentle before but now he wasn't even answering her questions properly. No doubt she was scared but she wasn't the type to just sit straight and let everything happen to her.

"Stop the car right now. I don't want to go anywhere with you."

"Too late Miss Arim"he chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"You will know soon."he said and again the car took a sharp turn.

"You kidnapped me?"she questioned, a hint of fear in her voice.

"It's more complicated than this."he replied as he suddenly pressed the brakes making her fall backwards on her seat.

Arim was unable to understand a single thing. She just sat there while holding onto the passenger seat for dear life.

Few more minutes passed and then the car stopped.

"Come out now. We're here."said the man as he opened the car door for her.

She came outside and her eyes went wide at the view in front of her.
It was a huge mansion in the middle of a freaking forest.

There were only trees surrounding the huge building. The atmosphere around was creepy. Voices of different wild animals were echoing in the surroundings.

"You live here?"she questioned, eyes still wide.

"You can say that."he shrugged.

"You live here alone?" She was getting curious.

"You talk a lot. Come on in. Don't waste my time."he said and began to walk forward.

The thought of running away came to her mind but it vanished as soon as it appeared. She could never even imagine walking in that abondened and creepy forest, let alone running.

So, she began to follow him.

They reached the entrance. He swapped a card to unlock the door only to be greeted by a bunch of well built men.

As soon as the huge door opened, everyone present there bowed to him.

He ignored the exsistance of every single soul and just kept walking forward with Arim following him like a lost puppy.

She was amazed at the surroundings. It was not like she was an extremely poor, pathetic girl; they were pretty rich too but she could never imagine that kind of place not even in her dreams.

The interior was giving dark yet aesthetic vibes. Most of the things were black or red in colour. The already horrifying atmosphere was worsened by the presence of those buff tattooed men standing at literally every corner.

She was still in the process of digesting her surroundings when the Sam named guy snapped his fingers in front of her.

"H-huh" she looked in his direction, completely dumbfounded.

"If you are done admiring the beauty of my place, can I ask something?" He said and sat down on the luxurious couch placed in the center of that big hall.

"Why would I answer any of your questions when you were doing the exact opposite few minutes ago."Arim said as she folded her hands on her chest.

"This type of attitude is not appropriate when you're standing in someone else's place more specifically in a stranger's place."he chuckled.

"It's not like I myself want to stay in such a place."she said looking around, disgusted.

"Do you have any other choice?"he asked, still sitting on the couch like a king.

"I'll just stay here for a night and then I'll leave in the morning."

"You can try."he said and stood up in an instant.

He just turned around and began to climb up the stairs with a few men and women following him from behind.

Arim stood there dumbfounded. He just left like that. To be honest, she was more scared of the men surrounding the area, than the man who just left. She looked around once again but those men weren't moving at all. It seemed like they were some sort of statues, completely frozen.

"Excuse me Miss, you can rest in the guest room. It's young master's order."one of the man approached her and mouthed.

Any thoughts?