Can't enter

Next morning, Arim woke up with a knock on the guest room door.

"Come in."she said as she sat up.

"Young master is calling you downstairs to have breakfast."a lady, probably in her thirties, said as soon as she entered.

"Ok." Arim replied and the lady left.

She got up and yawned. They slept so late yesterday. She was already tired because of all that running from her own father and then his weird attitude made her more concerned.

But that sudden change was still bothering her.
Yesterday after dinner, hyunjin escorted her to the guest room and then went in his own direction. But, he was lingering in Arim's thoughts since then and she herself didn't know why?

She shrugged off all the thoughs and went to freshen up.

"Good morning."Arim said, sitting on one of the luxurious chairs beside him.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"hyunjin asked, his entire attention was on his phone.

"Yeah I did."

"Enjoy your breakfast. I really wanted to accompany you but I need to leave right now."he said and stood up.

"But what about the talk we had yesterday. You said I can leave today."

"I'm getting late. We will talk about this at night till then stay here and take care."he said, grabbing his coat from the back of the chair he was previously sitting on.

"I can understand."Arim wanted to argue but something stopped her from doing so.

He turned around and began to walk towards the main gate, followed by some of his men. Arim kept on glancing in his direction until he disappeared from her sight.

After few minutes, she was done with the breakfast and was sitting on the living room couch. She was getting bored.

Suddenly, she saw a girl walking past her with a mop in her hand. The girl was looking kind of her age. Arim stood up and went in her direction.

"Listen!"she called for the girl.

"Yes mam."the girl turned around and replied.

"For how long are you working here?"

"It's been 2 years mam."the girl said and was about to walk away.

"Can you give me a house tour?"Arim asked.

"Sorry Mam but I can't do that without young master's permission."

"You have my permission. Don't worry he won't say anything and if he did then I'll handle it."she assured with a smile.

The maid hesitated but agreed later because of her stubbornness.
_____

"What's with all this? I just disappeared for a day and all of you literally destroyed my whole year's efforts."hyunjin shouted with anger clearly visible in his tone.

"We're sorry Boss."one of the man replied, visibly shaking.

"What will I do with your sorry huh? Will it bring back my time and efforts?"he said, now standing up from the office chair.

He went closer to the men standing in front of him. There were three men standing there.

He grabbed the coller of one of his men and punched him in the face. The man fell down on the marble floor at the sudden impact.

He grabbed the gun from the table and was about to press the trigger when,

"Hyunjin stop." A voice echoed, in the room full of weapons and guns of every kind.

Hyunjin looked back only to see a man standing there with a straight face.

"Leave."commanded the man who just entered.

When everyone left, the man came closer to hyunjin and patted his back,

"If you keep on doing this to your own people, they will surely betray us one day."said the man.

"But Minho hyung, they wasted my whole year's efforts. I just left for a day and that too because you all told me to and they did this."hyunjin said, placing the gun back on its place.

"You brought her to your place."the Minho named guy questioned.

"Didn't Chan hyung tell you anything. He visited me yesterday but then he got a call so he left."

"Oh I was busy so we didn't talk yesterday."Minho said as he sat down on one of the chairs in front of hyunjin.

"I'll tell you everything later. First, we need to arrange a meeting. Make sure all the members are there."hyunjin said and began to go through some files.

"At our usual place right?"Minho questioned.

"Yes. Red Nights club at 9pm."

"Did I hear it right? You said 9pm? How come you decided to arrange a meeting that early?"Minho questioned, shocked.

"I have my reasons."hyunjin simply replied and shifted his entire focus on the paperwork in front of him.
_____

"This place is so big. I think I'll get lost if I even tried to take a walk here alone."Arim was talking to herself once again.

"That's it mam. I've shown you every place I could."the maid said.

Arim was about to nod but suddenly her attention got caught by a closed door.

She went near the closed door and began to touch the door frame. That door was visibly different from the entire mansion.
The wooden structure of the door didn't match the interior at all. It was looking old.

Arim got curious.

"Open this door. We didn't visit it yet."she said to the maid standing behind her.

"I'm sorry Mam but I can't do that."replied the maid.

"Why?"

"No one has the key to this door except young master. He never allows anyone inside not even for cleaning purposes."she replied and turned around to leave.

"What is inside this room? I need to find out."Arim said to herself and then touched the door frame once again.

Another mystery!
What do you guys think what's inside?
And how do you like leeknow's entry?