The act he put on

The flight landed just a minute ago and people were leaving the airport in a hurry. The environment wasn't calm but it was expected because the flights from Australia were struck for about a year. People weren't able to reach their destination for a year because of some flight ban and when the ban finally got lifted, everyone rushed to reserve their seats.

A literal chaos was happening at the airport. People were hugging each other like they met after eternity and some were even crying too.

In between that chaos, someone's eyes were looking for a specific someone. But to his unfortune, that specific someone was nowhere to be found.

That male who was looking for someone halted his steps and glanced in his surroundings once again to find any clue of her exsistance but she wasn't there.

He hastily left the airport and made his way to the cab that was already waiting for him outside.
______

"Where is my sister?"a voice echoed in the whole building.

"As I have told you before she isn't with me anymore."

"What do you mean she isn't with you? What did you do with her tell me right now?"shouted the man as he grabbed the other man's collar who was clearly looking elder than him.

"What kind of behavior is this? Leave me!"the man who was being held by the collar shouted as he tried to free himself.

The younger looking guy left his collar and grabbed his own hiar in frustration.

"I hate you. I hate mom for doing this with us. I hate everyone."said the younger looking male as he sat down on the nearby couch, his hair still in his own tight grip.

The elder man just stood there and watched him going through misery.

"I swear if anything happened to her, I'll kill you with my own hands."said the younger male as he stood up in an instant.

"I'm telling you I have no idea where she is and I don't even know why she left from here."said the elder male as he saw rage in the younger's eyes.

"You don't deserve to be called our father. You just don't deserve anything."the younger said and left slamming the door behind him.
______

"How did you even enter girl?"hyunjin asked while clenching his fists to control the sudden anger building inside him.

Arim didn't reply. She just stood there glancing in her surroundings like he wasn't even there.

Her stubbornness was making him more mad.

"Who told you about this place and what did you see in here?" He tried his best to stay calm.

"Stop, I haven't seen a single thing till now and even if I did then what? Is this how you treat your guests huh?"Arim being her bold self asked another question instead of answering.

"Well consider yourself lucky that you haven't seen anything or else..."he said merely as a whisper.

But Arim was able to hear it since they were standing too close.

"Or else what, Mr.Hwang?"she folded her arms on her chest.

"Nothing, just leave for now."

Arim left without saying anything.

Rage made its way to him. He literally wanted to kill her on the spot but then, someone's words from a night before came to his mind;

"But Chan hyung..."

"No buts hyunjin. You know that we can't risk it."

"Hyung, you aren't understanding. She is not someone who will just sit and let us do whatever we want. We can't do anything without using force. You know that I waited for too long and now I can't let my efforts go in vain."

"I'm not telling you to let your efforts go in vain. I'm just telling you to gain her confidence first. If you are thinking about using force then let me tell you one thing it'll cause nothing but failure."

"Then what am I even supposed to do?"hyunjin questioned as he was getting frustrated.

"Hyunjin, you need to make her believe that you are not someone bad and that you are no harm for her. Once she trusts us, we can get whatever we want."Chan said as he patted his back.

"I'll try but I'm not sure."

"I know you can do it. Your acting skills are well known bro."said chan as he chuckled.

"Argh, just because you said so hyung."hyunjin shouted in frustration and then left the room while slamming the old wooden door behind him.

Just a short update for some special beings out there;)

Now you all know what was the reason behind his sudden change of attitude, don't you?

Also, Can you guess who is the newly mentioned guy?

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦:)