Encounter

A young man was passing through the corridors in a hurry. He didn't give any attention to his surroundings. He just passed by everyone as if no one was present there.

People were staring at him as if he were some creature from another planet but he could care less.

His steps halted as soon as he reached the reception.

"I want to meet Mr.Hwang right now."demanded the male with a dangerously deep voice.

"Do you have any appointments with him?"the receptionist questioned.

"I don't have anything with him. I just want to meet him right now."said the male while impatiently tapping his feet.

"I'm afraid but he can't meet you if you don't have any appointments with him."the receptionist remarked.

"Fuck your appointment. Just inform him that Lee Felix is here."said the male with an annoyed tone.

"Ok you wait here. I'll be back in a minute."another staff said and she went in the opposite direction.

The mentioned male sat on one of the chairs in the corner.
______

"Can I come in Sir."a feminine voice echoed in the office room.

The addressed person just hummed in response and the girl entered.

"Someone named Lee Felix is here and he wants to talk to you but he doesn't have any appointment with you."the girl dressed in an office suit said.

Hyunjin who was sitting on the office chair smirked and replied,
"Let him wait just like I waited all these past years."

"Yes boss."said the girl and left after bowing.

"Lee Felix finally you are here. You made me wait for too long."he said and chuckled afterwards.
______

"Boss is currently busy. You have to wait."the receptionist informed the Felix named guy.

"Argh, I know he is doing this on purpose."he yelled and sat down on the chair once again.

An hour passed by but there was no order from hyunjin. Felix's patience was growing thin. He clicked his tongue and stood up impatiently.

"What in the world is your boss even doing? Tell him to let me talk on his own or else..."

"Calm down sir."another staff member tried to cool down the situation.

Suddenly the phone placed on the counter rang. One of the staff members picked it up.

On phone:
"Is he still there?"hyunjin questioned from the other side.

"Yes boss."

"Let him come in now."he said and turned off the phone.

The girl turned around to meet Felix who was looking in her direction, curious.

"You can meet him now."said the girl.

Felix didn't waste a single second before barging in his office upstairs.

He pushed the door open only to see hyunjin sitting on his office chair while his back was facing him.

"Where is she?"Felix questioned still standing on the doorstep.

Hyunjin turned around with an unusual expression on his face.

"Oh look who we have here, the great Mr Lee who just came back from abroad is here to meet me. I'm honoured."hyunjin stood up and dramatically bowed.

"Stop with your acts. Just tell me where the fuck is my sister."he shouted as he grabbed the other's coller.

"Mr Lee what kind of behavior is this? I was being so nice and you are here being plain rude. Is this what you learned after living in Australia for so many years."said hyunjin with the most innocent expression on his face.

"I know she is with you. Just tell me where she is and I won't bother you anymore."said Felix now removing his grip from the other's coller.

"I'm afraid I don't know who you are talking about Mr Lee."hyunjin replied blinking his eyes in the most innocent way possible.

"Look, she has nothing to do with all this. She is innocent please don't involve her in this mess."Felix pleaded in a low voice.

"Oh please, no one is innocent in this world."his expressions changed in an instant.

"What do you want from me?"Felix asked, knowing all other doors are closed now.

"Me, how can someone pathetic like me want something from high class people like you."hyunjin asked and that innocent look on his face came back.

"Listen, we can talk it out. You are misunderstanding everything. There is nothing like the way you are assuming it to be."

"There is nothing to talk about and I'm busy at the moment so you can leave."hyunjin said and turned around on his chair once again.

"I know Arim is with you and I'll find her no matter what. Don't you dare do anything to her or..."

His words were cut off with another voice coming from the outside,

"Mr Lee your time is over. Please come out now."said one of the staffs from outside.

"Have a nice day Mr Lee."hyunjin commented from behind still facing away from him.

Felix just left but not before slamming the door behind him.

"Try all you can but you won't be able to find her."said hyunjin followed by a chuckle that echoed in the now empty office room.
_______

Share your theories if you'd like!

AND YES,
HYUNLIX ARE F.I.G.H.T. Fighting here yeah!
Sorry:(