Who is he?

"Isn't this room too big to be called a guest room?" Arim questioned herself.

She was sitting on the bed of a huge room. The room was simple but aesthetic. It wasn't giving those dark vibes from earlier which was enough to put her at ease.

There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room and a huge wardrobe was there too.

Arim stood up and went in the direction of the wardrobe. She opened the glass slide and was surprised to see so many expensive dresses.

"Doesn't he live here alone?"she was talking to herself once again.

"Why am I even thinking about him?"

She stared at those expensive dresses for a minute before taking out a hoodie and baggy jeans which she found in between those expensive dresses.

"I'll prefer wearing something comfortable."

She took a shower and came back to lie down on the bed.

"Oh I completely forgot I've to arrange my flight for tomorrow too."she face palmed herself because of the late realization.

She began to search for her phone but then reality hit her like a rock.

"My phone, where is it? I'm sure I had it when I was in the car."

She began to shuffle the belongings she had which included her dirty shirt and jeans,she was wearing before.

"Oh no." She panicked when she wasn't able to find her phone and passport.
______

"Destroy these without anyone knowing." The guy named Sam said as he handed a phone and passport to one of his men.

"Yes master."replied the man as he bowed.

"Have you told her to stay in the guestroom."he questioned while sipping the drink in his hands.

"Yes young master."replied the man.

"Leave."he said gesturing with his fingers.

The man bowed and left leaving him alone.

"The time has arrived. I waited for too long but now my wait is over."he smirked, sipping his drink as he crossed his legs.

"Wait Mam, you can't enter without young master's permission." a girl was trying to stop Arim from barging in his room.

"I don't need anyone's permission. Now let me go."she said and finally succeeded in removing the girl's grip.

Arim was frustrated and angry. She was sure that he had her phone and passport. She barged in the direction of his room with that girl following her from behind.

When she reached her destination, she burst open the door and entered inside.

"M-master I tried my best to stop her but she pushed me and..."she was unable to complete because he gestured her to stop talking.

"Leave."he said and the maid followed.

When the maid left, Arim glared at him and said,
"Where are my phone and passport?"she was trying her best to stay calm.

"How could I know?"he replied still calmly sipping his drink while looking out of the big glass window.

"Listen Mr Sam or whatever your name is, I'm not here to joke around with you. I know you have my belongings, so give them back while I'm still being nice."she said now sounding offended.

"Oh, I'm so scared. Someone please come and save me."he said in a teasing tone, followed by a chuckle.

"Look, I've nothing to do with you I just needed some help and I promise I'll leave, just give me my passport back."

"I don't like to repeat myself. You can leave now."he said, turning around and now his back was facing her.

"Listen...."Arim's speech was cut off as someone else barged into his room.

"Hyunjin bro, why didn't you come today huh?"the unknown guy said as he made his way towards the other guy whose newly discovered name was probably hyunjin.

"Shut up."hyunjin said as he stood up glaring at the other guy who just entered.

"Hwang hyunjin, Listen you can be the boss but don't forget I'm the elder here."said the other guy with a slightly angry tone.

"Can you please stop saying my name out loud?"

"Why?"

Hyunjin pointed in Arim's direction who was standing there shocked.

"Who is she? Oops I forgot, she must be one of those girls."the guy said as he laughed a little.

"Leave right now."hyunjin commanded looking in Arim's direction.

She was quick to leave not because he said so but because her mind was unable to process anything at that point.

"Who the hell is hyunjin?"

"That guy from earlier called him hyunjin right?, but wasn't his name Sam?"

"Am I hearing things?"

"Ugh I'm going insane. That guy who was supposedly his bodyguard was also calling him young master earlier."

"Did I make any mistake asking for his help?

"Who he actually is?"

Arim was asking all these questions to herself while continuously circling around the room, she was apparently supposed to rest in.

Don't be a ghost reader.
Share your thoughts cuz I wanna know what you think!