they like the way we grind | B.K & T.K

Heyy yall this is a 2005 tom and bill one. So basically you are the guitarist of your girl band. And your band aka the heartbreakers and tokio hotel do a collab and the fans seem to love you, bill, and toms iconic trio and they call you guys 'The iconic three' so yeah enjoy and vote!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Me and Tom are just playing around in the hallway of the hotel my band and his band are staying in. "Y'know I think I should do your hair Y/N!" Tom said smirking. "And you tangle my beautiful hair? Nahh I'll pass" I say jokingly.

"Oh come on pleaseee just like two braids" Tom said giving me puppy eyes. I sigh and say "Okay fine". Tom sits on a chair and I sit between his legs so he can do my hair.

"Your hair is so soft, I love it!" Tom says smiling. "Thanks" I responded then bill comes in and sits next to Tom. "Soo what yall doing?" Bill says. "I'm doing the Y/N L/N's hair" Tom says dramatically and bill chuckles.

"Can I help?" Bill asks me. "Yeah I don't mind at all!" I say smiling and bill starts to do a braid on my hair. Bill and Tom start to talk to eachother in German so I didn't know what they were saying.

Once they were done I stood up "you happy?" I asked them. "Definitely!" They both said at the same time. I chuckled and we decided to eat at a restaurant.

"OMG they have my favorite food!!" I said smiling like an kid at a candy shop. "OMG ARE YOU Y/N L/N FROM HEARTBREAKERS?!" a girl asked me then she turned to see Tom and bill. "OMG AND BILL AND TOM KLAULITZ FROM TOKIO HOTEL?!" She said shocked and happy.

"Yeah that's us the iconic three" Tom said confidentiality. "OMG I LOVE YOU THREE CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?!" She asked. "Of course you can!" I said and we took a picture and continued eating our food.

"Guess people like the way we flirt as the iconic three" Tom said dramatically and I laughed. "I guess so!" Bill said smiling.

After eating we walked around and went home the next day.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this chapter one sooo please leave requests so I can have ideas! Also you look fine asf today😍