i heard your the plug can I be the circuit? | B.K

Hey girlies! So this is a 2007 bill klaulitz one! So basically you are a singer and tom ADORES your music! And him and bill go to your concert and yeah! (Oh by the way your managers name is Vanessa!) And hope you enjoy girlie!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill pov

I woke up and did my regular routine. I was just making breakfast and toms in the living room watching an interview with Y/N L/N in it and I decided to listen to it as well. "So Y/N what are you planning on doing?" The interviewer asked Y/N. "Well as everyone knows I'm doing a concert! And after that I don't really know what to do next!" Y/N says.

Tom pauses the TV and walk into the kitchen "Bill, ich habe eine Frage" (bill I have a question) tom says looking at me. "Was ist los, Tom?" (What is it tom?) I ask tom. "Können wir bitte zum Konzert von Y/N L/N gehen?" (Can we go to Y/N L/N's concert please?) Tom asks giving me puppy dog eyes.

I sigh and say "Gut, Sie können die Tickets bestellen" (fine you can order the tickets). Tom jumps up and down like a kid that just got a Christmas present. "Danke schön!" (Thank you!) Tom says and runs off to order the tickets.

your pov

As everyone cheers I blow a kiss to the crowd and walk off stage. As soon as I got off stage my manager Vanessa comes up to me and hugs me. "You did good kid!" She says happily. "Thanks boss!" I responded back. "Well your concert is in 5 days and all the tickets just sold out!" Vanessa says excitedly and look at her surprised.

"No way! That's crazy!" I say in shock. "Well prepare cause the concert is in 5 days!" She says and walks off.

The day of the concert

Your pov

I rush into the dressing room putting on my dark blue flannel mini skirt with a black tank top with my black boots and added a pair of earrings and a bracelet.

Your outfit:

(You can change it of course!)

Your hair and makeup:

(Again you can change it of course!)

After putting on my makeup Vanessa comes in. "Come on! You supposed to be on there in 10 minutes!" She yells and I rush down the hallway to backstage. I take a deep breath and took my microphone out and walk on stage. "How you guys doing!?" I yelled and the crowd cheered.

"You guys ready to blow the roof off this place?!" I yelled again and the crowd cheered more. I look into the audience to see.. HOLY SHIT IS THAT BILL AND TOM KLAULITZ FROM TOKIO HOTEL?! 'Y/N Stay calm!' I tell myself and starts the first song.

Bill pov

"Omg, ich bin so aufgeregt!!" (Omg I'm so excited!!) Tom says excitedly and then we turn to the stage to see her walking on stage. "How you guys doing!?" She says into the microphone and the crowd cheered. I just looked her up and down admiring her beauty.

"You guys ready to blow the roof off this place?!" She says smiling and the crowd cheered more. Then she's turned to.. me? And her eyes widen for a moment and she turned her attention to the crowd and started the new song. Tom sang along while I just admired her beauty as she danced so beautifully on the stage the way her voice sounded like an angel.

Time skip to the last song

Your pov

"Okay you guys might know this last one! And it's melting!" I yell and started to sing the last song while moving my hips to the rhythm. I look at bill in the crowd and winks at him while moving my hips.

"You are my church you are my place of worship"

I kept my eyes on bill while singing the song.

Bill pov

"Okay you guys might know this last one! And it's melting!" She says and started to sing the song and she moved her hips to the rhythm of the music while looking at... ME?

"Your are my church you are my place of worship"

She kept eye contact with me

"I heard your the plug can I be the circuit?"

She smiled warmly at me while moving her hips so beautifully.

"When I get court, I hope that your the verdict.
When your around, my insides turn inverted"

She continues to keep eye contact with me, I feel like I'm under a spell. She continues to sing while looking at me.

Your pov

After singing the song I blow a kiss to the crowd and walk off the stage. when I got off stage Vanessa comes up to me "OMG!! YOU DID SO GOOD!" she says hugging me. "Thanks!" I say smiling brightly. "Well it's time for the meet & greet! Bye Vanessa see you after!" I say rushing to the meet & greet area.

Bill pov

Me and tom walk up to Y/N. "OMG! BILL AND TOM KLAULITZ?!" Y/N says surprised while smiling brightly. "Yeah that's us!" Tom says confidently. " Yeah by the way I loved you concert tonight!" I say smiling. Tom hands her a album cover by her so she can sign it.

"Thanks! I also love your guys music! We should hang out soon!" She says signing the album cover and giving me a paper with her phone number on it. "Okay I'll call you tomorrow Meine Liebe" (My love) I say. She just smiles warmly and says "okay I hope I can meet the rest of the band and maybe we'll do a Collab together".

Me and tom smile at each other and nod at her. "We'll see!" Tom says and we walk to the car. "Du stehst total auf Y/N" (your totally into Y/N) tom says and smirks at me. "Hä? Warum denkst du, dass?" (Huh? Why do you think that?) I ask tom. "Ich habe gesehen, wie du sie angesehen hast, ich habe dich noch nie so verliebt gesehen" (I saw the way you looked at her, I've never seen you more inlove) tom says smirking and we get into the car.

"Und ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass sie auch auf dich steht, ich habe gesehen, wie sie dich anstarrte" (she's probably into you too, I saw her staring) tom says. And we drove home and went to sleep after taking a shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girlies! I'm thinking about doing a pt 2 aka your date with bill!!! Should I?

(1106 words)