we could go to the room, yeah have some fun | T.K

HEYYY GIRLIES!! This is pt 2 of "you don't like me? Baby let's talk about it" aka the 2006 tom kaulitz one I hope y'all enjoy this and also this is a smutty one🤭

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

I woke up around 7:30 ish and brushed my teeth and did my morning routine. After doing that I got a phone call from a random number and I answered it. "Hello?" I asked through the phone. "Hey Hübsches Mädchen" (pretty girl) the other person said and I immediately knew it was tom kaulitz. "Oh tom?" I asked. "The one and only" tom said through the phone. I rolled my eyes and smiled "what do you need?" I asked. "Just wanted to know if you want to go on a date" tom said.

"Yeah sure I don't have anything else to do" I replied. "Good I'll pick you up at.. 5?" Tom asked. "Yeah that sounds good" I said. "Good, see ya Meine Liebe" (my love) tom said. "You too pretty boy" I said and hung up. I started to get ready and put on a dark green jean mini skirt with a long sleeve tank top and converse and a couple of rings for accessories!

Your outfit:

(You can change it of course!)

Your makeup:

(You can change it of course and choose your hair!)

After putting on my outfit and makeup I put stuff in my dark green tote bag just in case like tazer, pepper spray, pocket knife, ect, and tom texted me the address for his place and I started to head to his place. When I got there I knocked on the door for tom to answer it while looking me up and down. "Damn.. your hot as fuck like always.." tom said while playing with his lip piercing and smirking at me.

"You're not looking too bad yourself pretty boy" I said. Tom grabbed me by the waist "the band and bill are gone doing something so it's just me and you, Meine Liebe" (my love) tom said into my ear seductively and I grinned. "We could go to the room, yeah have some fun" I said seductively into toms ear. Tom pulled me inside his house and brought me upstairs to his room.

"You're so pretty.. you don't know what you do to me" tom said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him making our chest touch. tom whispered into my ear seductively. I kissed him softly and he kissed back more roughly. He started to caress every part of my body he could while parting his mouth guiding my tongue into his mouth and his into mine.

Tom's hands caressed up and down my body making me tremble slightly. Then, tom pulls away slightly to catch his breath. His breath hitches slightly as he looks me in the eyes. "Damn your better than I thought.." I said also breathing heavily. "I'm glad you think so" tom said before leaning closer for another kiss. "I'll keep showing you my skills" tom whispered into my ear. Tom started to kiss my neck teasing me.

I whimpered lightly and tom smiled against my neck and moved his lips moving down my collarbone. His skin now touching mine. Tom's hands continued to explore every inch of the curves on my body. Tom's hands continued to run up and down my body while tom nibbled on a sensitive spot on my neck and I whimpered. Tom put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him.

Tom's hands slid into my shirt touching my bare skin. Tom started to kiss me again and slowly undoing my bra in one move. I help him take off my shirt and bra leaving me topless. "Such a beautiful body for a beautiful girl like you Meine Liebe" (my love) tom said looking me in my eyes. I kissed tom eagerly gently holding his face with both my hands. Tom's hands continued to run up and down my body caressing my chest and stomach making me shiver slightly.

Tom backed away to take off his shirt revealing his abs and I stared in awe and he smirked. "Like what you see?" Tom said and pinning me to his bed. Tom continued to kiss me slowly going down on my body to my thighs. Tom pecked my thighs in multiple areas and kissed my inner thighs. My breath hitched at his breath on my inner thighs. Tom spread out my legs making more easier for him to go between them, him still kissing my inner thighs. He slid his hand under my skirt tugging on the rim of my underwear.

"May I?" He asked looking up at me and I nodded. Tom pulled down my underwear and teased me by putting his middle finger and ring finger on the entrance caressing it gently. I leaned my head back moaning softly. Then suddenly tom shoved his middle and ring finger in my clit and I moaned loudly. He smirked and started to bring his middle and ring finger in and out of my clit. Tom put his head down and I could feel his breath on my clit.

Tom licked my clit and I arched my back. Tom started to eat out me and I moaned loudly. After a while I came and I laid on the bed breathing heavily with my skirt tilted and one of Tom's baggy shirts and tom next to me playing with my hair. "Du bist so hübsch, meine Liebe" (your so pretty my love) tom said smiling warmly. "I think I'll stay the night tonight" I replied.

"Okay if you need anything tell me" tom said and that night we stayed up until 2am watching movies until we fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girlies!! I hope y'all enjoyed it (ik I'm bad at writing smuts) and I think imma do a clingy bill or even smut bill one next. Should I???

Love you girlies and stay hot!

(1004 words)