your the only friends I need! •|• T.H

HEYYY GIRLIES!! This is a 2007 tokio hotel one with everyone in the band and basically your a girl at their school and you guys became friends and one night you guys were hanging out

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Friday 5:25 AM

I woke up to my alarm clock and rubbed my eyes sitting up straight. I stood up and started getting ready doing my skincare, brushing my teeth, eating breakfast, and finally getting my outfit for today.. I put on a pair of green cargos and a black tank top with a dark blue jacket with converse and some accessories.

Your outfit

(You can change it ofc!!)

I quickly started to do my hair putting it into a bun and putting hairspray on it and doing my normal makeup.

Your makeup and hairstyle

(You can change it ofc)

After getting ready I grabbed my stuff and headed for the school bus. As soon as I went inside the bus kate, my school bully smirked while looking me up and down. I ignored her and sat in the back trying to get the farthest away from her. Then we arrived at school aka the worst place in the universe. I got out the bus quickly not trying to catch Kate's attention.

Lunchtime

I was In the middle of math class and I looked at the clock to see the it's almost lunchtime. After a couple of minutes I hear the bell ring and start to pack up my books. I walked to my locker and put my stuff in my locker. I headed to the lunchroom and sat in the corner of the lunchroom where all the 'weird' kids sit and I started eating. I saw a group of boys sit at the table with one tall guy with blonde dreadlocks, and another guy with black hair and emo makeup on, and next to them were one guy with shoulder length hair and another guy with a buzz cut kinda hair. "Can we sit with you?" The guy with the emo makeup said with a German accent and I nodded.

They all say at my table the guy with shoulder length hair and the Guy with a buzz kinda cut sitting on each side of me and the guy with the dreadlocks sitting next to the guy with the emo makeup and they started eating their food. I saw the guy with the dreadlocks whisper something in the guy with the emo makeups ear and he looked at me. "What's your name?" The guy with the shoulder length hair whispered to me. "Y/N" I replied. "I'm Georg" Georg said putting his hand out for me to shake and I shook his hand. "This is Gustav" Georg said pointing to the guy with a buzz kinda cut. "And those two are tom and bill" Georg said pointing at the guy with dreadlocks and the guy with emo makeup.