you don't like me? baby let's talk about it | T.K

Hey girlies!! Sorry I know it's been a while since my last chapter but this is a tom kaulitz 2006 one, so basically you are in a band called 'turn this shit up!' and you and tom are enemies and your band and tokio hotel went to a party and 'something happens'

The band 'turn this shit up!':

Tim = main singer

Mary = backup singer

Carl = drummer

Y/N = guitarist

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

"Guys! Come down here!" Mary screamed downstairs and I rushed downstairs to see what was happening. "Yeah mar?" Carl asked Mary while looking at her. "Well tokio hotel invited us to a party they're going to and they're wondering if we wanna go" Mary said looking at all of us. "I don't mind" "fuck it" carl and Tim said at the same time then they looked at me for my answer.

"You said tokio hotel right? Does that mean tom is gonna be there?" I asked looking at Mary hoping to hear no. "Well yeah the whole band is going to be there" Mary said and I rolled my eyes. "Come on Y/N! It can't be that bad!" Tim said smiling at me and I sighed. "Fine, I guess I'll go" I say smiling slightly and the band cheered. "Okay! Get ready before 5!" Mary said and ran upstairs.

The rest of the band ran upstairs to get ready for the party and so did I. As soon as I got into my room I started picking out an outfit, I put on my jean combo aka jean mini skirt and jean sleeveless shirt and white short jacket with my black and white striped leg warmers with blue and white Stars on it.

Your outfit:

(You can change it of course!)

After putting on my outfit I grab a jean bag I got from bill for my birthday and started to do my Makeup

Your makeup:

(You can change this as well and you can decide you hairstyle)

After putting on my makeup I look at myself in the mirror checking myself out. "Damn Y/N! You're looking hot as hell!" Mary said looking at me while smirking. "Thanks lovie! You look good too!" I said back while grinning. "Well come on! The bands ready!" Mary said and I rushed downstairs with her.