Chapter one

"AINT ANOTHER WOMAN THAT CAN TAKE YOUR SPOT MY LOVE!" I yell while in the shower. I've always loved taking a shower, there's just something about feeling clean, Feeling free. It makes me happy, it could just be me though.

I let the song continue to play as i get lost in my thoughts, Washing my dark brown hair

Ive never really had a "picture perfect family". Ive only ever known my mother and brother. Dad left when i was 2, never really giving me time to really get to know him. My brother takes after my mom, With dirty blonde hair and the same brown eyes, also on the football team as i can't even run more than half a mile without almost passing out. Me and him are like polar opposites, but i still love him and i know he loves me.

I step out the shower and dry my hair letting the dark waves cascade down my waist, As i throw on my black hoodie, baggy ripped jeans. I never really pride myself on my appearance, As long as i don't look homeless.

"ALLIE COME ON, MOM SAID I HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO SCHOOL". i hear my brother Jayson yell.

I took one last glance in the mirror making sure i am satisfied with my appearance, walking out of my room.

"Damn Jayson did your head get fatter or is it that horrible ego?"i say smirking at him as he rolls his eyes.

"Yea well at least i don't have the speed of a sloth on melatonin" he says smirking right back at me.

"I love you too Jayson"

"Come on mom is at work today and the bus comes too late let's go" Jayson says.

I not as we walk outside.

The drive on the way to school was quiet, but not an awkward silence, more like a comfortable one because i don't like small talk much.

We arrive at school and i immediately start searching for my best friend of 7 years Katie.

I see her blonde head rushing towards me pushing a few people in the process.

"ALLIE, HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE PARTY TONIGHT?' she asks as she practically squeals with excitement.

"No, whose party?" i say with a visible look of confusion spread across my face.

"Oh, well uhm you see..." she hesitates "It may or may not be Ethan" she says quietly.

"I'm not going" I say.

"PLEASEEEEEEEEE" Katie begs "WE CAN GO IN AND OUT! "

"Still no" i say.  Ethan is the classic "bad boy" of our school. And also happens to be my brother's best friend. Ethan is a no-good player whose sucking faces with a different girl EVERY WEEK.

"Its going to be pretty hard to avoid it. You guys literally live RIGHT NEXT to each other." She says

"FINE."I say "But if i go I'm dressing myself." 

Katies face twisted up in a look that absolutely SCREAMS, "NO"

"It was worth i shot" I sigh.

RIIIINNGGGGGG

the bell stops our conversation, Signalizing it's time for First period. "Talk to you later alls! love you!" 

"BYEE"

I fidget in my seat ready to leave. I glance back and see Ethan looking at his phone. He looks at me almost as if he knew i was staring. He winks and starts smirking. I feel heat rise to my cheeks but i ignore it and continue scribble notes in my journal.

I glance back once more and am disgusted to find him making out with a petite brunette girl

IM FINALLY HOME! I shout in my mind i sit on my bed and look out the window. I see Ethan taking off his shirt and can't help to just stare at his perfectly defined abs that lead all the way down to his v line.

Once again, its just like he can sense me staring and he looks directly at me. I freeze

Did i mention that i was in a pair of women's boxers and a bra?

His eyes rack over my body just as i had done him just a few minutes ago and he winks at me and simply leaves his room.

Oh god he's hot (IM NEVER EVER ADMITING THAT!!!!!")

I invite Katie over so we can get ready for the party tonight. I watch as she rummages through my closet to look for something "socially acceptable" for me to wear at the party tonight.

Finally, her eyes land on a red silk dress, which hugs all my curves in the right places. I don't even bother to disagree because i have to energy tonight.

"OKAY LET'S GO ALLS" Katie is wearing a green tight dress which really brings her eyes out. As soon as we step outside, we hear the awfully loud music from his house. Katie squeals with excitement and i smile hoping to have a good night.

OKAY  GUYS SO THIS WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK ILL TRY TO UPDATE IT EVERY DAY GUYS! -SKY