Chapter 6

ITS been two days since the redhead incident. I am currently sitting on my bed with nerds' gummy clusters rewatching the vampire diaries. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW, I don't care what other people think about it... I love it and that's all that matters for now.

I grab my phone and check the time, 8:33.

Just as I'm about to put my phone down and go back to watching this masterpiece of a show, i get a call from Jayson. Ugh... What does he want now. Can't anyone see I'm enjoying my free time?

"Yes Jayson." I say slightly annoyed he interrupted my show.

"Wow, don't sound to exited to hear my amazing voice" he says.

I can practically hear the sarcasm dripping from his voice, He shouldn't be sarcastic. I should be sarcastic!

"Well anyway, I'm going to be gone for a week. A college is interviewing me for a chance at a football scholarship." He says, Excitement displaying in his words.

I know how much he loves football, who would I be to stop him? He's wanted a football scholarship for as long as I've been alive. I really think he should pursue his dream. It's kind of inspirational if you ask me. You know... Chasing his dreams and whatnot.

"I can stay home if it makes you uncomfortable to be alone?" He speaks.

Oh dammit, I forgot to speak again.

"No, no. It's okay... You shouldn't even need to ask my permission. Does mom know?" I say slightly concerned.

"Yes, she thinks it's an amazing opportunity." Of course, she does. I love that woman.

"Okay well bye Jayson. I'll see you later, I'm about to hop in the shower." I speak.

"Okay bye sis, love you" he says.

"Love you too".

The line goes silent.

I should get in the shower.

Its Monday... AGAIN!!!

I honestly hate Mondays... Then again, Who wouldn't? I feel like its universal to hate Mondays.

As I arrive in school, I slowly walk up the steps wondering what's for lunch. Hmm maybe pasta? "Ooh, I really want some pizza" I say to myself "I think I'll stop by that cafe afterschool and get one of those really yummy donu-"

Something immediately Strikes me in the back of my head, and everything goes black.

PLEASEEEE COMMENT AND CORRECT MY GRAMMAR BC I DEFINETLY WONT... NO SERIOUSLY IM HEAVY ON THE PLEASE COMMENT. AND I ALSO SEE ALOT OF YOU ADDINT MY STORY TO YOUR LISTS BUT NOT VOTING... IVE SEEN LIKE 20 OF YOU DO THAT. THANK YOU SO MUCH BUT ALSO I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IT IF YOU VOTED!!!! UNTILL NEXT TIME LOVLEYS!!!!