chapter 3: School

I walk downstairs after throwing on his jersey and some old jean shorts he say were his moms. He doesn't talk about his mom much, Every time someone would bring them up in the past, He would always get defensive or get in a fight. 

"Lets go" He says smirking at my outfit "You look good in my clothes. Meet me in the car when your ready" He walks out of the front door humming a tune to him.

I walk outside after a few minutes of me calming myself.

He probably says that to all of the girls he's with to get into their pants.. Right?

 I brace myself as I walk into the hellhole, And am instantly hit with a wave of whispers, and stares. 

Some of envy, And the rest are glares.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST CLICHE THING EVER!!!!!

Like seriously, Couldn't he have gave me a black t shirt or something?

I quickly scurry to the girls bathroom in an attempt to get away from the slowly forming croud

 Dont get me wrong Im not shy or anything, I just dont like certain amounts of attention.

I hear the first period bell ring And contemplate going or not. 

i  decide to go because im not gonna let any rumors or glares mess up my education.

Before i can reach outside of the bathroom i feel a sharp pain on my cheek. Did someone just... Slap me?

HEY GUYS IM NOT RLY SURE WHOS READING THIS BUT IM SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG EVEN THOUGH I JUST STARTED THIS BOOK. I PROMISE TO DO BETTER AND POST LONGER CHAPTERS!!- SKYY